How did you find out about this website?

From time to time there are some threads worthy of keeping .... they go in here .. as do past Felion Prowl Photo Shoots :)

Moderator: Team Captains

Reider
Starter

Dexter_h wrote:accidentally
How can you have 0 posts?

... I found out about this site via other great CFL fans and CSF! This one's up there with the rest of them... looks great as well. I like the orange/grey/black/white look. :thup:
CB123
Legend

Oh god, thats a long story :roll: lol
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Reider wrote:
Dexter_h wrote:accidentally
Long story Reider....head to the PUB and there is a topic under Dexter's name that explains most of it! :wink:
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
jonessong

It was a few years ago when I found this site. Can't remember how I found it. Did you use to have a link on the old Lion's Web Page? I check almost daily for Lion's news and gosip. Great site, great Lion fans on here. I use to post on here as s.j. I actually had over one hundred posts. Haven't posted for a while. If you have time, check out my web site at http://www.jonessong.com!!!! Thanks for this site. If I want the most up to date news on the Lion's, or the C.F.L., I come here first. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:
Superfan

A friend told me about it
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

Superfan wrote:A friend told me about it
Buy that friend a beer then :thup:
I have my head up my butt - 120db
crburrows
Champion

Am I the only one here who frequented rec.sports.football.canadian?

Anyway, I used to go there quite a bit, and watched it suffer through several flame wars over the years, and it declined quite badly.

Who can forget good ol' Julio? Or his final(?) incarnation, YKW? Loved his predictions of 3-0 games!

IIRC, the 13thman site was started out of frustration from this degeneration, and I eventually abandoned the rsfc group (as did just about everyone else).

Thanks Derek! It's great not to have to wade through 50 posts of CFL Sucks, etc.
Superfan

Superfan wrote:
A friend told me about it
Yank in BC wrote:
Buy that friend a beer then

I have. Several in fact, over the years. He is responsible for my having seasons tickets. He took me to my first game at BC Place. Been season ticket holders ever since. 14 years. Some good some bad. :yes:
ping

well once 13th man was down so i dropped in here to see if it was working
i found the people much friendlier here !
blue_cheese

I found out from Ritch the turd.
honestly.
D
Team Captain

blue_cheese wrote:I found out from Ritch the turd.
honestly.
you need to get your butt out to a tailgater :yes: ..... unless of course you smell like blue cheese :lol:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
sudsy
Rookie

I found out from Rammer and Turd while on RiderFans. Have made attending Lionbacker tailgaiters a must while getting to Riders vs Lions games under the dome. Am about to make my 3rd Annual west coast pilgrimage when the Riders and Lions open up the 2006 season on June 16th.

You may tell by my post count that I haven't posted alot but I plan on adding to any conversations when I can. We may be at the opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to who we cheer for but I can tell you.....after being to 2 tailgaits already, the Lionbackers hospitality is awesome. :thup: :beer: I always tell my RiderFans friends about it. Have had pops with Ritch, Rammer, Tommy, D, OS and many others and I'm looking forward to a summer TG this time around. Will miss the Halloween tilt this year.

So, see you all in mid-June. ps......Who props the coffin up on top of the van? :lol:

If any of you ever decide to take in a road game at good ol' TF, look me up. We'll be doing some RiderFans.com tailgaiting :beer:
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

sudsy wrote:So, see you all in mid-June. ps......Who props the coffin up on top of the van? :lol:
That would be the one and only Ballistic Bob, our mascot................ :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:
Rammer
Team Captain

sudsy wrote:I found out from Rammer and Turd while on RiderFans. Have made attending Lionbacker tailgaiters a must while getting to Riders vs Lions games under the dome. Am about to make my 3rd Annual west coast pilgrimage when the Riders and Lions open up the 2006 season on June 16th.

You may tell by my post count that I haven't posted alot but I plan on adding to any conversations when I can. We may be at the opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to who we cheer for but I can tell you.....after being to 2 tailgaits already, the Lionbackers hospitality is awesome. :thup: :beer: I always tell my RiderFans friends about it. Have had pops with Ritch, Rammer, Tommy, D, OS and many others and I'm looking forward to a summer TG this time around. Will miss the Halloween tilt this year.

So, see you all in mid-June. ps......Who props the coffin up on top of the van? :lol:

If any of you ever decide to take in a road game at good ol' TF, look me up. We'll be doing some RiderFans.com tailgaiting :beer:
Already putting the beer on ice Sudsy, the Riders and Lions have had some huge games in the recent past, lets hope that they continue that trend this year. :rockin:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Arrowheaded

I Google "Casey Printers" to get a little info on him and wound up here. I really like the site so I registered. CFL fills the football void for me (better than NFLE), so why not get to know the fans?