How did you find out about this website?

From time to time there are some threads worthy of keeping .... they go in here .. as do past Felion Prowl Photo Shoots :)

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

well we have a lot of new folks on here lately so the question needs to be asked ....

How did you find out about this website?

and congrats ... if your looking for the latest news, info and opinions on the Lions this is THE place :roar:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Leothelion
All Star

Someone told me about it.

leo
Docbeer
Legend

Rammer recommended it - :beer:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"
LFITQ
Team Captain

I do beleive you told me about it D. 8)
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
irishfan25

:helmet: my good buddy from grand forks told me about it. go rish
MacNews
Team Captain

I heard about it at a Lions game last season.
squishy35
Legend

I found it on a Google search. This site, and the 13thman.com are the two best sites in Canadian Football. :rockin:
J-Leo

Found it on Google two seasons ago and haven't looked back. Great site for Lions news and I use the Fish Wrap section on 13thman. Just don't have enough time at work to be posting on both sites... :wink:
Rammer
Team Captain

Was a happy man the day I found Lionbackers, it was me stumbling along with my novice computer abilities that must of looked up Lions and found it that way. :beer:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Grandmaster C
Starter

Well, a few years ago, I was looking for a BC Lions logo I wanted to use for a project and I stumbled upon this site during the search. I kept coming back sporadically over the years, to read the message board and such (since for awhile there, it was hard to find people in Vancouver talking football).

Then I had the good fortune to sit in section 17 at the Renegades and after experience the Lionbackers first hand, and now this site, and board, is among the websites I read daily.

Sorry that went on for so long, but at least you now know, the rest of the story. :thup:
Last edited by Grandmaster C on Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Bob
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

I found it after meeting D through my own site. This site and the people I met thru it revived my passion for the Lions.

Before this site I watched on TV but never attended games, cause non off my "old crew" who I used to go with will go to a Lions game...although latelty they seem more interested...who knows maybe next year.

Now, I can't miss one and am even going on road trips, training camps and practices. My beer consumption has also increased!

The Lions don't understand what a great tool this site is.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
VICIOUSCIRCLE
All Star

I ound out about this site was from doing a google search, this and the 13thman.com are 2 sites I visit many times daily. I have always been a lions fan but couldn't afford tickets at the time, then mywork bought 4 seasons tickets in Sec 12 and I was in business. Also my old boss used to run a CFL Pool and I was a player, it began my return to the CFL and primarily the Lions. Now my wife is a fan of CFL football as well along with my oldest daughter.

:rockin:
Gerry
Legend

I used to post in the hockey forums at Sportsnet, and then the CFL forums as well. Sportsnet went down the tubes, and people there suggested 13th man, which is now my favourite site. From there it was a link to Lionbackers, my second favourite site. :rockin:
Enough is enough.
D
Team Captain

Sportsnet went down the tubes, and people there suggested 13th man, which is now my favourite site. From there it was a link to Lionbackers, my second favourite site.
:lol: ya bovic was like a 1 man recruiting army at the sportsnet board ... when they shut it down for renovations a lot of fans went to 13thman and stayed :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
D
Team Captain

I found it after meeting D through my own site.
Don't be so shy .... FYI OS99 runs an awesome canucks site ... when the hockey season resumes be sure to check out http://www.CanucksCorner.com :towel:
I own The Grey Cup! .com