Team 100 OYO Figures

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

sj-roc
Hall of Famer

I wonder how many of these Ballistic Bob has lining his window sill.

http://store.bclions.com/collections/fr ... oyo-figure

I hadn't heard of these miniature OYO sports action figures before but they look very much like lego men.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

$25.00 ?
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:$25.00 ?
That's about in line with what they cost at source for other leagues' players. Here are some Canuck versions; most of them are $13, $2 extra for goalies. I'm assuming they're the same size as similar lego men since there's such a strong resemblance but they could be bigger.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.