Looking for Woodward's Quarterback Club patches

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

CardiacKid
Legend

I have long thought having my own collection of Woodward's Quarterback Club patches would be extremely cool but very unlikely. Well my father-in-law just gave me his 1958 patch and so of course I have to get the rest! Or at least as many more as I can reasonably expect.

So if anyone has Quarterback Club Patches they are willing to sell, be they Woodwards, McGavins or McDonalds, I would be very interested in hearing from you. Maybe even trade or trade and $?

Also, does Vancouver have a sports memorabilia store or swap meet anyone can recommend for finding Lion's treasures? I live in Victoria and I find the occasional card, programme or pennant but not a lot.

Thanks
QB Club 63
All Star

Sorry, mine is staying right where it belongs - in my avatar! :roar:

I wish you luck. Other than the 1962 version my older brother has, I haven't seen any of the Woodward's patches around anywhere. Maybe Ballistic Bob can offer some suggestions where to look?
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Check out those who posted on this thread: http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=26770
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
CardiacKid
Legend

It is approaching almost a full year since I posted this thread and I have made progress! I now have a grand total of 4 Woodward's Quarterback patches. I somehow managed to find 3 more; one at a toy fair, one on Ebay and the 3rd from a Hockey Card shop in Quebec.

I didn't think I would make it this far but I now have the itch to at least try and get the full compliment. The ones I now have include....
1_6b47146fc21eed4836d2fa70fa7b4cba.jpg
1_72a1eef232c09df06a600ee59e0e9e5c.jpg
photo.jpg
So if anyone has any to sell or trade, drop me a direct message :roar:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lionsqb
prospect

Have 1960 to 1966 - 7 in all, all in good shape if interested and still around.
chris1987lewis
prospect

Anyone on the thread have quarterback club patches available for sale?