Seahawks question

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

In going down for a game on my Beatles bday the big 64. Its a oct 13th date with the Titans. Any info about buying tix, where not to seat , scalpers, tgs, etc would be appreciated. Thnx BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
South Pender
Legend

Ballistic Bob wrote:In going down for a game on my Beatles bday the big 64. Its a oct 13th date with the Titans. Any info about buying tix, where not to seat , scalpers, tgs, etc would be appreciated. Thnx BB
Here's something from their team page:

http://www.eventticketsexpress.com/Resu ... QgodAW4APg

That might be a fun game for Seahawk fans. They should definitely win! :wink:
notahomer
Hall of Famer

I went to see the Seahawks/Titans play in January 2010. Had a blast. Unfortunately I think tickets will set you back more now than then due to how well they are playing now.

My big surprise with Seahawks games is BE PREPARED TO STAND. The seat is something you can use during commercial breaks, halftime etc... If you don't want to stand for an entire football game, figure that out into where you are sitting. I really like their stadium and stat scoreboards etc... IIRC, I bought my tickets from a broker here in Vancouver down near the stadium. Hope you have a blast. I did. IIRC, the Titans won the game I was at but it was a competitive game and I had always wanted to see an NFL game in person.

:bang: Now we've got to remember to wish you a Happy B-Day in about a month.........
Spud387
Champion

Lower bowl = you HAVE to stand all game.
Upper bowl = you can sit and everyone only stands on big plays or near the end if its close
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Spud387 wrote:Lower bowl = you HAVE to stand all game.
Upper bowl = you can sit and everyone only stands on big plays or near the end if its close
Thanks thats good to know. I like sitting, so I'll sit upper bowl next time. This last game I was sitting (um, I mean standing) in the third row, so the seats were awesome, just didn't get to use them much.....
Ballistic Bob
Legend

If anyone has tickets or knows of some one with tix to sell id be interested Thnx Bob
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Happy Beatles Birthday BB! Hope you made it down to the Seahawks/Titans game today. Let us know how it went (the game :cool: ).
Ballistic Bob
Legend

notahomer wrote:I went to see the Seahawks/Titans play in January 2010. Had a blast. Unfortunately I think tickets will set you back more now than then due to how well they are playing now.

My big surprise with Seahawks games is BE PREPARED TO STAND. The seat is something you can use during commercial breaks, halftime etc... If you don't want to stand for an entire football game, figure that out into where you are sitting. I really like their stadium and stat scoreboards etc... IIRC, I bought my tickets from a broker here in Vancouver down near the stadium. Hope you have a blast. I did. IIRC, the Titans won the game I was at but it was a competitive game and I had always wanted to see an NFL game in person.

:bang: Now we've got to remember to wish you a Happy B-Day in about a month.........
Excellant time for another Titans game. Great game day experience. Super friendly fans all or most in jerseys. I was in the nose bleeds and everone stood on defense and sat for offence. I can only wish for this at BC Place. BB
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Ballistic Bob wrote:Excellant time for another Titans game. Great game day experience. Super friendly fans all or most in jerseys. I was in the nose bleeds and everone stood on defense and sat for offence. I can only wish for this at BC Place. BB
Glad you had fun! It really is an amazing time. I went down for a few days and stayed in a hotel. Got up for breakfast game day and the hotels breakfast room was PACKED, with Titans fans wearing jersies.

Its easy to cheer for that Seahawks D. Nastiest D that I've watched in years. Effective because of it. That is going to be one fine football team to watch for a few years to come......

It is a beautiful stadium too, eh? Really liked the wide concorses, connects to a convention space etc... AND LOTS AND LOTS OF TAILGATING ALL AROUND THE STADIUM.....