prospect

princetonfan wrote:Thanks sj-roc
I ordered myself one and one more for my mom
If anyone else wants one this is the link straight to it
http://www.jeremybresciani.com/en/artshop.asp
Thanks princeton fan!
TheFanWithTheFlag
Starter

That is absolutely amazing! Very good work and you even managed to put me in there thank you I AM THE FAN WITH THE FLAG!!!!!
JeremyBresciani
prospect

Thanks man! My pleasure.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

I am not an expert on art but you should be offering your services to the BC Lions for a fee. That is fantastic and what a way to represent the history and great BC Lions above the stadium.

If I were the Lions I'd get that into my marketing for games!
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
JeremyBresciani
prospect

Toppy Vann wrote:I am not an expert on art but you should be offering your services to the BC Lions for a fee. That is fantastic and what a way to represent the history and great BC Lions above the stadium.

If I were the Lions I'd get that into my marketing for games!
Wow! Thanks for the incredible compliment Toppy Vann!!!! I would love to work with them!
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

I don't know the structure there but you might want to contact them with the idea. They of course might be cautious if they felt the artist might have copied the stuff from someone or not interested as some organizations show with outside ideas. But that is quite incredible work.

There are some posters here I think who know some of the Lion staff - and maybe even as high as the President - Dennis S. Maybe someone who knows these guys could advise how to get this to them.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy