Looking for Barron Miles game worn jersey. Rob Murphy trade

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

sfaytok78
prospect

Hi, I am looking for a Barron Miles game worn jersey, preferably an orange or black one as I now have a white from 2006 and retro from 2009. I have a Rob Murphy from 2008 and a James Quick autographed (not game used/worn) jersey. I won them in an online auction from Classic Auctions and can provide the auction link and pictures. I do NOT have COA's or anything as they only sent me the jerseys. This is the auction description of the Murphy & Parker jerseys. Rob Murphy’s gamer is from 2008 and also exhibits game use, with a big one-inch by two-inch material-backed team repair above the “5” on the front, along with a scrape near and through the “Y” of Murphy on the nameplate. Scrapes/marks in the numbers on the front, along with a “08-48” date-size tag are also to mention. Meanwhile, the orange “Parker” jersey is not game-worn but is a one-of-one, having been presented to James “Quick” Parker in a pre-game ceremony when he was honored as a member of the Lions’ All-Time Dream Team! Retro-style jersey with screened numbers and lettering is a XL Reebok job and is autographed on the lower front, with Parker adding his Hall of Fame (“HOF 2001”) induction year