Junior Felions

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Robbie
Hall of Famer

Can you see yourself in this video?
http://www.bclions.com/media-centre/ind ... ayclip=285

Were you part of the 13-18 age group that got to stay on the field for the second half?
sacker
Rookie

i actually can see myself in the video (a few times actually).
yes i was part of the 13 to 18 year old group that stayed on the field for the second half.
sacker
Rookie

just on question are there any felions that are members of this site?
sacker
Rookie

i'm just curious to see who is :?
sacker
Rookie

sorry i seem to posting so much i've just got a question for any felion who posts on here i was wondering when you are going to post the pictures of the jr felions?????????? :wink:

thanks
sacker
Rookie

hey christa i didn't know you posted here!
sacker
Rookie

yay i know i must really sound annoying i really want to know when they are going to post the pictures of the jr felions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

sacker wrote:yay i know i must really sound annoying i really want to know when they are going to post the pictures of the jr felions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are not. I suppose that concerned parents don't want their young daughters exploited with pictures of them on the internet.
sacker
Rookie

good point Robbie but it would be nice if us jr's got to see pictures of the halftiime performance and cheering on the sidelines.
sacker
Rookie

i know this is kind of random if you ever read this alexis all i got to say is eskilosers
lion24
Legend

Other than Robbie and I throwing in a few tidbits here and there you have been talking to yourself this whole thread!! :lol:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Robbie
Hall of Famer

The 5th Annual Jr. Felions event is now available. The Junior Felions will be performing on the Friday, August 8th game vs. the Edmonton Eskimos. It's good that the price has not increased. So for all of you who have daughters between 8 to 18, register them for this event. LFITQ, you missed this event several past seasons. Perhaps you could finally send your daughter to join this event.

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module=page&id=3089

[img]http://www.bclions.com/themes/bc3/graph ... r_logo.jpg[/img]

Don't miss this 5th annual opportunity to spend some time with the fabulous Felions! Jr. Felions Dance Camp gives girls ages 8 to 18 the opportunity to rehearse with the pros and then return and perform at a BC Lions football game at BC Place.

FOR ONLY $99 + GST YOU RECEIVE….

Dance Camp on Tuesday, August 5th from 5:30pm - 9:30pm at BC Place.
The camp includes: snacks, a Jr. Felions t-shirt, mini Lions poms, and more goodies.
Sideline and halftime performance with the Felions at the Friday, August 8th game vs. the Edmonton Eskimos.
Two tickets to the Friday, August 8th game (one for performer and one for guardian). Extra tickets in the same seating location are available for purchase.

Dance Camp Details

Date: Tuesday, August 5th Location: BC Place Enter BC Place through the East Air Lock entrance off Griffiths Way. Parking will be available.

Camp Registration: 5:30pm - 6:00pm
Camp Instruction: 6:00pm - 9:30pm

Arrive ready to dance wearing comfortable clothing & runners.
Snacks provided.
Please bring your own bottled water or beverages.

Game Performance Details

Date: Friday, August 8th
Time: must arrive by 5:30 PM on day of game
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
sacker
Rookie

already registered for it!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

sacker wrote:already registered for it!
Great, sacker! Ask your friends to join it as well.
It will be interesting to see which Felions will train your group. I think there's several new Felions this year, so likely it's not Alexis and Christina who will be training your group again this year.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
sacker
Rookie

Okay i will ask around to see who i can get register! Well hopefully the felions that are training my group are nice and hopefully Laura (if she made the squad) will be helping us with the halftime performance.