Lion's Share Charity Event 1 Dec 05

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

omega2000

I just was walking through Pacific Centre at lunchtime and we went to the Lion's Share event for the BC Children's Hospital. In attendance were a couple of the Felions, Geroy, Bobby Singh, Paris and Looooooooooooooo! We bought an ornament for $20 (proceeds to the Children's Hospital - way cool) and had them sign it (plus it already had DD's signature on it). We also had our pic taken with Lui which was cool. My fiance was amazed by Lui's Grey Cup ring... great to see them out there for such a great cause and they were all very friendly and approachable. For those of you interested or are able to attend they will be there until 2PM upstairs near Harry Rosen and Holt Renfrew (part of the mall between Georgia and Dunsmuir on the upper level). Great work Lions! :rockin:
Charlene

I didn't hear anything about this beforehand. I would have loved to buy something to help the Children's Hospital.

And of course, make googly eyes at Geroy.
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Charlene wrote:I didn't hear anything about this beforehand. I would have loved to buy something to help the Children's Hospital.

Its been advertised everywhere. Tv, Paper, Websites weird how you missed it.
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
omega2000

I think there were more than enough women there to make googly eyes at Geroy... and Paris for that matter! :oops:
orphan cub
Champion

Lions_Fan_4_Life wrote: Its been advertised everywhere. Tv, Paper, Websites weird how you missed it.
weird, I only saw it here on LB.com...
2006 Grey Cup Champions
pinkfreud

I only heard about it through the Lions Insider email I received yesterday.
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

orphan cub wrote:
Lions_Fan_4_Life wrote: Its been advertised everywhere. Tv, Paper, Websites weird how you missed it.
weird, I only saw it here on LB.com...
It was in the paper a couple days back I'm pretty sure.
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
CB123
Legend

it has been on the lions website for a long time too.
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
Charlene

Well apparently i'm oblivious...cause i read the Lion's insider thing yesterday. I rarely go to the Lion's website though...nothing new ever happens there.
MacNews
Team Captain

Charlene wrote:I rarely go to the Lion's website though...nothing new ever happens there.
Amen, sister.
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

Charlene wrote:. I rarely go to the Lion's website though....
You rarely go to the TG too :oops: :oops: :oops:
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
Charlene

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:
Just you wait, people. Once i start going, you'll be like "oh man, why did we ever want her to come??"

:lol:
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Charlene wrote:
West Coast Blue Fan wrote:
Just you wait, people. Once i start going, you'll be like "oh man, why did we ever want her to come??"

:lol:
It can't be any worse than having Bomber fans there............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, our 3 resident Bomber fans are good people. :thup:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

It's good to see that the Lions have continued this charity event at BC Children's Hospital this December as well. Of course this year is even better than last year as they got to bring along the Grey Cup for the kids to see as well. :thup:

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module ... &nid=14139
bbgirl
Legend

That was nice of them! I'm sure the kids loved it. It's nice to see how many Lions players showed up. Now if only they had come on one of my clinical days there... :)