Lions Pre Game Party

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Should Minors have been aloud into Lions Den and the Lions Pre Game Party?

Yes they are human
71%
No, I want my beer gardens!
29%

Total votes: 17
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

For all of you minors (myself, DPF, MacNews etc.) the Lions Pre Game Party on Sunday is for adults only! :x :bang: :bawl: :thdn: :sigh: :sleep: :juggle: :wag:

GREY Cup TG it is! :juggle:
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Isn't this a little too late to be bringing this up ? Decision has been made.
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

TheLionKing wrote:Isn't this a little too late to be bringing this up ? Decision has been made.
That's why I said do you think they SHOULD HAVE let minors in.

Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

MacNews should have been allowed to go despite being a tad too conservative for a guy his age. :lol:
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Toppy Vann wrote:MacNews should have been allowed to go despite being a tad too conservative for a guy his age. :lol:
He was beside me in line and got through until security said to another security guy "check ID of Simpson 51!" lol

West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

Perhaps Canuck 4 Life could print up some "temporary" ID for those in need? :beer:
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:Perhaps Canuck 4 Life could print up some "temporary" ID for those in need? :beer:
I would, but I don't think it's worth the time to. Besides, those who aren't of age, are more than welcome at the Lionbackers TG, where the real fun is minus the Felions..........

They know that most of us still love them.
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Canuck_4_Life wrote:
West Coast Blue Fan wrote:Perhaps Canuck 4 Life could print up some "temporary" ID for those in need? :beer:
I would, but I don't think it's worth the time to. Besides, those who aren't of age, are more than welcome at the Lionbackers TG, where the real fun is minus the Felions..........

Someone should try and get some alumni or cheerleaders down for the TG. :rockin:

MacNews
Team Captain

Toppy Vann wrote:MacNews should have been allowed to go despite being a tad too conservative for a guy his age. :lol:
Yeah I almost slipped in until I got called out.

I'm more worried about how poorly managed it was. Families had to go home and ST Holders and casual fans alike were PO'ed at the 30 minute delay.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Lions_Fan_4_Life wrote:
Canuck_4_Life wrote:

Someone should try and get some alumni or cheerleaders down for the TG. :rockin:
I asked Jenny via PM, if they were available. She said that they were booked, most likely meaning, that they'll be at the PoN for the Pre-Game Party. As for games during the season, this year, they practised on field at 4, and with TGers starting around 3-3:30pm, she didn't see a point in coming.

Nick Hebeler, who was at the Armoury signing autos, was supposed to swing by the Oct 1 TGer, but we switched lots and nobody told Hebeler.