Locker Room Sale 2013

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

We will be holding our highly anticipated and annual BC Lions Locker Room Sale on Saturday, November 30th at BC Place from 11:00am to 3:00pm and we're pleased to announce that as a Lions Season Ticket Holder you have access to an exclusive presale from 9:00am to 11:00am! Just print this email and present it upon entry at Gate H (access just off the Terry Fox Plaza) in order to gain access before the general public.

The annual merchandise sale is the purrfect place to pick up your official Lions apparel just in time for the holiday season. In addition to authentic Lions merchandise including game-worn jerseys, helmets, and practice balls, fans will find special pricing and discounts of up to 60% on 2013 BC Lions gear! We'll also have Adam Bighill, Solomon Elimimian and Emmanuel Arceneaux available for autographs from 10:00am to 12:00pm and Keron Williams and J.R Larose available from 12:00pm to 2:00pm.

We also currently have several signed items available via auction HERE. This auction site will be live until Wednesday, November 27th at 8:59pm.

Our next draw to select two finalists for a brand new NISSAN Titan will also be taking place on November 30th, as well as the league-wide draw for a NISSAN Juke on December 2nd - make sure you get your season tickets renewed by this time to be eligible and also receive your 2014 season tickets at 2013 prices! We will be available at 604.589.ROAR(7627) from 10:00am to 2:00pm on Saturday, November 30th and will also be available at the Locker Room Sale to complete your renewal or answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for your support as a BC Lions Season Ticket Holder - we look forward to seeing you at BC Place for one last time in 2013 on November 30th!

Serving you with PRIDE,

The BC Lions Fan Customer Services Team
Wear orange or wear nothing
notahomer
Hall of Famer

I enjoy cruising through the lockerroom sale every year.... I have a couple things I wouldn't mind getting autographed from Bighill and Sol E.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Got Bighill to autograph my Operation ORange ticket...

Picked up a shirt and a hat. Regular price would have been over $70, I spent $25

Know lots of people made it home happy with lots of stuff......

Big thank-you to Emmanuel A, Sol E. an Bighill for taking time out of the Saturday to sign autographs for us.....
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Kudos to the Lions Staff/BC Place Staff for being so organized today too!!!

Almost went to the wrong door but that is only because the event organizers kindly let everybody wait indooors, in a well organized queue. :good:

Once in the merchandise area, again, everything well organized (maybe a bit smaller, IIRC?). :good:

And then an organized queue for autographs. Saw the potential problems before they happened and then took steps to bypass via solutions.

THIS WAS THE BEST ORGANIZED LockerRoom Sale, I've attended. I am looking forward to next years one too as there will be some Grey Cup Stuff floating around at the sale too! Again thanks to the BC Lions players who attended to give autographs...