Lions annual merchandise sale on Saturday, December 5th!

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Spud387
Champion

The BC Lions Football Club will have their highly-anticipated annual merchandise sale on Saturday, December 5th from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm at the BC Lions Training Facility in Surrey (10605 - 135th Street).

In addition to authentic Lions merchandise including game-worn jerseys, helmets, and practice balls, there will be special pricing on BC Lions gear provided by the club’s official retailer, AMP Merchandise and the BC Lions on-site store, as well as a silent auction area for fans to place their bids on unique Lions items. The annual merchandise sale is the purrfect place to pick up your official Lions apparel just in time for the holiday season!

What: BC Lions annual merchandise sale
When: Saturday, December 5th
Where: BC Lions Training Facility (10605-135th St Surrey)
When: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Merchandise Sale?

I guess since it is no longer at BC Place it isn't a "locker room" sale. No word on whether the season ticket ppl get early access.
Rammer
Team Captain

Interesting about the lack of information given to the Lion ST holders this time around, as IR they offered that news up early to us and allowed for the early entree.....hmmm.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Spud387 wrote:Merchandise Sale?
It's only merchandise for now.
http://www.bclions.com/page/shop-in-surrey
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
Spud387
Champion

Robbie wrote:
Spud387 wrote:Merchandise Sale?
It's only merchandise for now.
http://www.bclions.com/page/shop-in-surrey
They will have more than that
In addition to authentic Lions merchandise including game-worn jerseys, helmets, and practice balls, there will be special pricing on BC Lions gear provided by the club’s official retailer, AMP Merchandise and the BC Lions on-site store, as well as a silent auction area for fans to place their bids on unique Lions items
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Their will be a season ticket holders early bird times. I heard from Updish it will be 9-11. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Spud387
Champion

Ballistic Bob wrote:Their will be a season ticket holders early bird times. I heard from Updish it will be 9-11. BB
Diddo, when I payed for my 2010 tickets I confirmed as well that season ticket holders get in at 9-11am
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Any good deals today? Thnx BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Bosco
Team Captain

Ballistic Bob wrote:Any good deals today? Thnx BB
In a word..............No.

Note to staff working the locker room sale: don't brag to the paying public that staff had first dibs on the merchandise....yesterday. :wag:
Spud387
Champion

Grabbed a hat, toque for the GF the next season, sweater, mug & got a free 2009 stats and a media guide book
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Bosco wrote:Note to staff working the locker room sale: don't brag to the paying public that staff had first dibs on the merchandise....yesterday. :wag:
2 words: Tack Eeeee

Hope you informed the Lions office (or will do so) . What's the point of having the damn thing then?
Real women wear orange!!
Bosco
Team Captain

CatsEyes wrote:
Bosco wrote:Note to staff working the locker room sale: don't brag to the paying public that staff had first dibs on the merchandise....yesterday. :wag:
2 words: Tack Eeeee

Hope you informed the Lions office (or will do so) . What's the point of having the damn thing then?
Oh, that is another item added to my "Dear B.C. Lions" list that I plan on bringing forward.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Bosco wrote:Oh, that is another item added to my "Dear B.C. Lions" list that I plan on bringing forward.
Must be pretty extensive by now! ;)
Real women wear orange!!
notahomer
Hall of Famer

I checked out the 'clearing out the leftovers' sale at Tinseltown. Good selection of Lions merchandize but just the leftovers from the merchanise sale I'm guessing (I didn't make the on the 5th). I might go back (forgot my credit card) to pick up a CFL football ($50) and a couple tshirts. Lots of TeamCanada and Giants Stuff too. The sale is inside the mall near the Starbucks if you wanna check it out but probably not worth your time if you made it out to Surrey.
nelson95
Legend

SportsnStuff has a fine selection and 15% off for memebers too
Give the ball to LeeRoy!