Looking for 4 tix Edmonton vs. Lions

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Hey, I'm looking for 4 tix for the last game of the regular season. Thought I would try here first before going the more conventional route. PM and let me know if you might have what I need and want to get some cash back.

A quick PS on that. One of the party is a bit mobility challenged and needs and aisle seat if at all possible.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Sir Purrcival wrote:Hey, I'm looking for 4 tix for the last game of the regular season. Thought I would try here first before going the more conventional route. PM and let me know if you might have what I need and want to get some cash back.

A quick PS on that. One of the party is a bit mobility challenged and needs and aisle seat if at all possible.
Sorry I can't help you with tix SP, but just curious, is the aisle really the best place? They'd potentially be facing everyone inside them on the row constantly going to and from their seats during the game.

I hope you don't read me wrong here... Not trying to challenge you or anything, just speaking from my own experience. I'm not MC myself by any means, but other than halftime, I rarely if ever leave my seat during the game. In my early years of holding STs on/near the aisle it was bothersome often getting up to let everyone by. Eventually I realised the centre seats are best for someone who generally stays put; I'd never go back to the aisle.

I freely admit you may be right, though; getting into the middle of a row at the start of the game could be problematic if everyone else in the row is already seated. Or there's probably a ton of other factors I'm not even considering.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

No, its fine. I didn't really word it quite right. Its more a leg room issue. This person has an arthritic knee and if cramped up for long periods of time, it can get very uncomfortable for them. They actually need to stretch it out once in a while and an aisle makes that easier and getting up and down is often a good thing for them. I very much appreciate the thinking process however.

Cheers
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Sir Purrcival wrote:No, its fine. I didn't really word it quite right. Its more a leg room issue. This person has an arthritic knee and if cramped up for long periods of time, it can get very uncomfortable for them. They actually need to stretch it out once in a while and an aisle makes that easier and getting up and down is often a good thing for them. I very much appreciate the thinking process however.

Cheers
Ask around for the two for one vouchers. Last chance to use them. Good luck BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Rammer
Team Captain

Ballistic Bob wrote:
Sir Purrcival wrote:No, its fine. I didn't really word it quite right. Its more a leg room issue. This person has an arthritic knee and if cramped up for long periods of time, it can get very uncomfortable for them. They actually need to stretch it out once in a while and an aisle makes that easier and getting up and down is often a good thing for them. I very much appreciate the thinking process however.

Cheers
Ask around for the two for one vouchers. Last chance to use them. Good luck BB
Good point BB, make sure that the tickets get used up, it is basically a home playoff date.
Entertainment value = an all time low