Practice Monday

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

Im thinking of taking in the practice BC Day . Practice Time: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm (Surrey Practice Facility) BB
Last edited by Ballistic Bob on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wear orange or wear nothing
smphantom
Legend

Watching the last 2 games wasn't enough excruciating torture and anguish?
Now......."you're talking about practice?"
Stay thirsty my friends.
Smooth
All Star

You would think with all the sun and heat they would want to practice earlier in the day. Last thing we need is people dropping from heat stroke... although whoever replaces them probably wouldn't be much worse.
Bosco
Team Captain

Bob, you should spend your time doing productive things - like putting down $10 for me on Spaghetti Mouse in Monday's 9th race.

Oh,and make sure that you box him with Krazy Koffee in the exacta. :roar:
Lion_Pride_26
Legend

smphantom wrote:Watching the last 2 games wasn't enough excruciating torture and anguish?
I don't know why, but your post reminded me of Jim Mora's famous rant.

[youtube][/youtube]
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

That is one of the funniest rants of all time.

I believe Phantom was refering to Iverson's rant about missing or being late to a practice.

While watching that just now I couldn't help but visualise Wally saying the same thing about the Lions play of late.
Bighill is Badass
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

AC/DCrocks wrote:That is one of the funniest rants of all time.

I believe Phantom was refering to Iverson's rant about missing or being late to a practice.

While watching that just now I couldn't help but visualise Wally saying the same thing about the Lions play of late.
...playoffs ?? play offs??? I just hope we can win a ..game.

You gotta love that line. I am sure the Lions will win again and sooner than later....
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Spud387
Champion

Lion_Pride_26 wrote:
smphantom wrote:Watching the last 2 games wasn't enough excruciating torture and anguish?
I don't know why, but your post reminded me of Jim Mora's famous rant.

[youtube][/youtube]
True, but I bet it was in reference to this:
[youtube][/youtube]
woody
Champion

Do the lions mind if fans take pictures while they practice?I was planing to go watch them practice when they get back from the Toronto game.
Bosco
Team Captain

woody wrote:Do the lions mind if fans take pictures while they practice?I was planing to go watch them practice when they get back from the Toronto game.
Although the team is very accomodating to the fans at the Surrey practice sessions, IMO, you would probably draw attention if pictures are shot during the offensive / defensive drills.
woody
Champion

Bosco wrote:
woody wrote:Do the lions mind if fans take pictures while they practice?I was planing to go watch them practice when they get back from the Toronto game.
Although the team is very accomodating to the fans at the Surrey practice sessions, IMO, you would probably draw attention if pictures are shot during the offensive / defensive drills.
Maybe i will email the Lions first and ask,I dont want to get thrown out as a spy.Plus security might be at a higher level because winnipegs in town.