50 50 draw

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

PJs dad told me the girlfriend won the 50/50. Anyone know the amount? Good for the P Jack family. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

$16,000 and change
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Ballistic Bob wrote:PJs dad told me the girlfriend won the 50/50. Anyone know the amount? Good for the P Jack family. BB
Highlight of the game: Ballistic Bob on the JumboTron screen, swinging around his head what looked like an effigy of a player. Wonder what player. Or what team? There would be a few candidates from the Lions.
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Oh well... the 50/50 win should cover his fine from the Edmonton game.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Ryan
Starter

Paris's family won the 50/50 last year as well! I should get them to start buying tickets for me.