Orange in Regina?

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Gerry
Legend

Is anyone interested in going to the semi-final next weekend?

I did a quick look at airfare and it'd be around $600. Then there's hotel and the biggie...getting tickets. I'm considering it if anyone else is interested.....
Enough is enough.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Unless you have tickets you're SOL unless you plan to buy them from scalpers. The game is sold out.
Gerry
Legend

So I hear.

Anyone know what scalper availability might be in Regina? If anyone wants to go, we'll have to check in with the locals, or perhaps one of the Rider fans that frequent this site could let me know.

The Weather Network says sunny and calm for Saturday with a high of -5 and a low of -14, so the weather will be okay.
Enough is enough.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Gerry wrote:
The Weather Network says sunny and calm for Saturday with a high of -5 and a low of -14, so the weather will be okay.
What does the Weather Network say about BC Place? :bawl:
Gerry
Legend

If anyone is interested, I am trying to secure a ticket (or tickets), but with the sellout there there's not much available. I have an IF for a single right now but if I commit to a purchase the chances of sitting together are gone.
Enough is enough.
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

Gerry wrote:Is anyone interested in going to the semi-final next weekend?

I did a quick look at airfare and it'd be around $600. Then there's hotel and the biggie...getting tickets. I'm considering it if anyone else is interested.....
You can get tickets when Rider fans leave 10 minutes into the game with the Riders down 28 - 0.

Any tickets scalpers have they will be paying you to take one.
Gerry
Legend

Blue In BC wrote:
Gerry wrote:Is anyone interested in going to the semi-final next weekend?

You can get tickets when Rider fans leave 10 minutes into the game with the Riders down 28 - 0.

Any tickets scalpers have they will be paying you to take one.
Yeah, but I'd kind of like to see that if I'm going all the way out there.
Enough is enough.