Felion Fundraisers

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

sarahcandice
prospect

Hello fellow Lionbackers!

Just wanted to drop a quick line here and let you all know that we are very thankful and happy to have such a supportive fan base here at Lionbackers.com!

I also wanted to let you all know that the Felions are working very hard to fundraise their way to Grey Cup in Montreal (which I'm sure you all know costs quite a bit of $ being one of the farthest Grey Gup cities away from Vancouver!) and would love your help in supporting us in our fundraising endeavours!

Our two biggest fundraisers are of course, the calendar (which sells for $15 a piece, with Felions roaming about the concourse and stands just for you fans!) and the upcoming Junior Felions Dance Camp! These two fundraisers play a significant role in determining whether we'll be able to head to Grey Cup this year and we would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to help us spread the word!

Here's the link to more info: http://www.bclions.com/page/felions_jr
And you can also join the Facebook Group: The Felions Lair

If you've got any connections to high schools, elementary schools, community rec centres etc please use them to help us spread the word! JR Felions is open to girls aged 6 to 18 and all of us have been working hard to plan a really fun and memorable experience for these kids.

If you've got any questions, please feel free to post them on The Felions Lair and I'll be happy to send you a PDF of a poster you can print and handout.

Again, thank you so much for being such wonderful fans...it's alllways a treat to see you guys out in the stands....only three home games left and we love seeing those familiar faces :)

Thanks!
Sarah C.