Province 'Blitz' Event July 2

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

notahomer
Hall of Famer

The same event that happened last year. You buy tickets to the opener and get (PNE tickets, a copy of the Province [with the BLITZ]). Sneak a peek in Mondays paper. I tried looking for the online info to post but :bang:
MacNews
Team Captain

Here is some more info:
FYI: On Wednesday, July 2nd from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. the Lions will roll out a one-time only, drive thru ticket centre on the grounds of the PNE (corner of Hastings and Cassiar beside the roller coaster; enter via driveway off Hastings Street).

For just $30.00 (cash or credit cards only), Leo supporters will receive two Bronze tickets to the July 4th home opener versus the Roughriders, two gate admissions to The Fair at the PNE, one Pacific Adventure golf pass at Playland, plus free coffee, mini donuts and a copy of The Province featuring the Lions Blitz pullout section!
notahomer
Hall of Famer

MacNews wrote:Here is some more info:
Thanks, MacNews...I couldn't find it on the Province's Website!! :bang:
Game Day, Baby!
Rookie

I hope somebody posts the link to the "Blitz" in tomorrow's Province for us "way-out-of-towners" please!!
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Game Day, Baby! wrote:I hope somebody posts the link to the "Blitz" in tomorrow's Province for us "way-out-of-towners" please!!
There is a 2008 Blitz thread in the CFL section. I'm hoping someone will post this weeks, I'm swamped tomorrow or I would.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

For those who can't make it down to the PNE, the same deal is available via Ticketmaster from 10-noon today. Enter the password: blitz.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

notahomer wrote:The same event that happened last year. You buy tickets to the opener and get (PNE tickets, a copy of the Province [with the BLITZ]). Sneak a peek in Mondays paper. I tried looking for the online info to post but :bang:
Just got back from picking up the 30.00 package. A steady steam of cars at 9:00. Jamie Tarras was front and centre handing out Province papers. Our very own Sarah Candice sold me a Felion calendar and signed it. Team 1040 had radio troubles and made an early exit. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Game Day, Baby!
Rookie

the Province is picking the 'Riders

http://www.canada.com/theprovince/secti ... tion=Blitz
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Game Day, Baby! wrote:the Province is picking the 'Riders

Yeah, let 'em. Provides good locker room material for the boys. When your home town rag doesn't even pick you, that should get you fired up! :roar: :roar: :roar:
Real women wear orange!!
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

Game Day, Baby! wrote:the Province is picking the 'Riders

seems to me they picked against the lions alot last year as well . (3 losses).

maybe they are like me with the tigercats i keep picking to WIN ! :bang: :bang: