Hey! You in Victoria! Come to the Pub!

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Funny...usually, all the Esks fans pull for the Leos in any given contest, unless it's with the Esks, of course.

For some reason though, they REALLY pull for BC against Calgary. Go figure. 8)
I_Bleed_Orange
Starter

Is anyone here going to the Wicket for the Lions-Bombers game on the 11th?

I am planning to go for eats, the game, and to ROAR :roar: :football: :roar:
I'm feelin' fine
Sitting in Row A - Sec 39

http://picasaweb.google.com/SayYesToFun
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

I_Bleed_Orange wrote:Is anyone here going to the Wicket for the Lions-Bombers game on the 11th?

I am planning to go for eats, the game, and to ROAR :roar: :football: :roar:
Ok, will see if we can make that one. Just got back from seeing Esks beat the Argos tonight.
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Ok, ladies and germs, Thursday 4 PM at the Wicket. D may be with us too.

And a shout out to I_Bleed_Orange who joined us last week, thus spoiling his virginity forever. :beer:

Dara and Travis should be making an appearance, too. Free beer is a good thing. 8)
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Solar Max wrote:Ok, ladies and germs, Thursday 4 PM at the Wicket. D may be with us too.

And a shout out to I_Bleed_Orange who joined us last week, thus spoiling his virginity forever. :beer:

Dara and Travis should be making an appearance, too. Free beer is a good thing. 8)

Mmmmm....yes it is. And I discovered last week that I heart Rickard's White. :beer: :beauty:
Real women wear orange!!
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Hello to CatsEyes and Solar Max. It was great to meet you at the Sticky Wicket yesterday (Thanksgiving Day). Next time we'll plan our day so that we can stay longer!

Look forward to seeing you again.
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Lions4ever wrote:Hello to CatsEyes and Solar Max. It was great to meet you at the Sticky Wicket yesterday (Thanksgiving Day). Next time we'll plan our day so that we can stay longer!

Look forward to seeing you again.
A great pleasure to meet both of you. :beer:

Perhaps we could plan a Cowichan pubgater one of these times, and make it easier for the two of you.

And our Riderfan guests were also a pleasure to watch the game with even if the Green and White suffered at the hands of the Stamps yesterday.

Cheers to Pacificgreen, VANRIDERFAN, 1 Million Strong and Brianna, whose lovely Lions Orange scarf was the fashion statement of the day. 8)