3 Tickets for Sale vs. Saskatchewan

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

bcbillsfan
Rookie

I still have tickets for sale for the game vs. Saskatchewan July 4th:

3 Tickets in section 34, row LL, Lower bowl $82
(left over from a group sale)

I currently have these tickets for sale on eBay however if you dont have an eBay account and you are interested we could work something out as long as they have not been sold.

eBay item # 170227106847

If you have any questions please PM me.

GO LIONS!!!
Last edited by bcbillsfan on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wally!
Starter

Good luck getting $115 for a pair of tix for a pre-season game. The Lions are basically giving that game away for free to STH's via coupons with the ticket packages. Granted the coupons won't be premium seats, but it isn't exactly a premium game either ...
bcbillsfan
Rookie

Well I have never bought or sold tickets to a preseason Lions game so I thought that would be a good price since premium tickets on tm to would be $150+. I changed the eBay ad to OBO.
If anyone is interested I would also be willing to trade the 2 tickets for a Lions jersey (L).
LFITQ
Team Captain

In his defense I jsut went to Ticketmaster for the Preseason game vs. Calgary and they are selling 2 tix section 13, Level 4 Row EE seats 101 and 102 for $74 each, plus of course 2x $4.75 convenience charge (yeah like it is that much more "convenient" to order via Ticketmaster versus calling up the Lions - with the Lions you can direct where you want to sit MUCH better) and 2x $1.00 maintenance fee.

Total for the preseason game = $159.50

But yeah, that might be a tough game to try and get a solid price on as it is usually pretty heavily papered.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
bcbillsfan
Rookie

The tickets for June 19th are gone.
bcbillsfan
Rookie

All 3 July 4th tickets gone as well. Thanks.