exciting announcement from sports & stuff

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

sports & stuff----ric
Champion

hey guys and gals, the bc lions and the cfl will be launching there new relaxing shoe at sports & stuff
sat may 10th! BC LIONS GEROY SIMON AND ANGUS REID ARE THE LIONS REPRESENTING THE NEW FOOTWEAR WHICH IS GOING TO BE WORN LEAGUE WIDE BY THE PLAYERS (not on the field of coarse) . these are super confortable and come in sizes from baby to adult! you can view a picture of them on the home page of our website.
So on may 10th geroy and angus will be at sports & stuff to promote the new shoes. Anyone who purchases a pair will receive a FREE 8 x 10 autographed picture of geroy and angus (geroys photo is the awesome td pose photo!
Also the day we are having a pre training camp blowout of lions product.
at least 50% off jackets /hoodies/golf shirts.
all hats only$14.99/ t-shirts $8.99 ect.
mini lions helmets(grey) only $9.99!! reg$34.99
great for autographs!! one day only!
great day for a drive to chilliwack!! GREAT deals!!
GREAT SHOES! WEAR WHAT THE PLAYERS WEAR!! ALSO IT MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND SO ALL LADIES WILL RECEIVE A FREE PLANT AS WELL!
come on out, 1st shoe production will be limited
order your in advance if you like.
D
Team Captain

those look awesome .... do you have a price on them yet?
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

those are sick :)
2012 Season Ticket Holder
lion24
Legend

Those are cool!! I will take a pair :thup:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

hi, i believe the adult ones are $42.50 WITH the youth and kids being less. These are not cheaply made, they are very good quality!!

of coarse i will give you the 10% discount!
nelson95
Legend

Sorry those are ugly

But I'll still come down the hill
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Those could be collector's items sooner than you think. There was an announcement today that Crocs is closing its only Canadian factory in Quebec due to a slowdown in consumer spending and presumably because of high costs compared to other factories overseas. But they plan to open 4 more stores in Canada this year which seems to contradict the factory closure reasoning.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Hambone wrote:Those could be collector's items sooner than you think. There was an announcement today that Crocs is closing its only Canadian factory in Quebec due to a slowdown in consumer spending and presumably because of high costs compared to other factories overseas. But they plan to open 4 more stores in Canada this year which seems to contradict the factory closure reasoning.
These are made by Aussie Soles, who have added Angus Reid to their sales team as well as partnering up with the Lions.

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module ... &nid=23504
Lloyd
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Hambone wrote:Those could be collector's items sooner than you think. There was an announcement today that Crocs is closing its only Canadian factory in Quebec due to a slowdown in consumer spending and presumably because of high costs compared to other factories overseas. But they plan to open 4 more stores in Canada this year which seems to contradict the factory closure reasoning.
As for Crocs, they're biggest problem is the generic knockoffs that are less than half the price.......but quality is pretty well the same.
Lloyd
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

these are not crocs, they are softer, more comfortable!!

watch for special lionbackers price announcement for may 10th!
Hambone
Hall of Famer

Shi Zi Mi wrote:As for Crocs, they're biggest problem is the generic knockoffs that are less than half the price.......but quality is pretty well the same.
Being a person who counts one pair of sneakers, one pair of safety boots, one pair of golf shoes and one pair of skates as his only footwear of significance (worn more than twice/year) I should know better than to get involved in a fashion thread. ;-)
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Hambone wrote:
Shi Zi Mi wrote:As for Crocs, they're biggest problem is the generic knockoffs that are less than half the price.......but quality is pretty well the same.
Being a person who counts one pair of sneakers, one pair of safety boots, one pair of golf shoes and one pair of skates as his only footwear of significance (worn more than twice/year) I should know better than to get involved in a fashion thread. ;-)
I highly recommend a pair (of what Ric is selling).

I have a pair of the Croc-knocks and the wife has about 8 pair (different colors that she wears to work with different colors on each foot).

They are great for sliding into when you need to pop outside for a minute........or for traveling/driving when you can just slip them off in the car and slip them back on when you need to get out for gas/food/pee break.
Lloyd
Hambone
Hall of Famer

jcalhoun wrote:Hey Hambone,

I work in a fiberglass shop, so if you want me to harden up the toes on a pair of these for you, lemme know. They won't be CSA approved, but they'll be crush-proof. You and I will have the only pairs of 'Lions casual STEEL-TOED footwear'.....

Cheers,

James
Thanks James but it seems WCB, the heathens, have regs are a bit sticky about that CSA thing in places I contract to like sawmills, OSB plants and refineries. Also the boots have to be at least ankle high.
Hambone
Hall of Famer

Shi Zi Mi wrote:They are great for sliding into when you need to pop outside for a minute........or for traveling/driving when you can just slip them off in the car and slip them back on when you need to get out for gas/food/pee break.
Got my sneakers already nicely broken in for that Lloyd. Wear them everyday and haven't had to lace them up in months.