exciting announcement from sports & stuff

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

sports & stuff----ric
Champion

Got my sneakers already nicely broken in for that Lloyd. Wear them everyday and haven't had to lace them up in months.[/quote]

BUT THEY DONT HAVE A LIONS LOGO ON THEM!!

change on info!! paris jackson will be replacing geroy on the 10th. so you get a free autographed
8 x 10 of paris and angus with purchase.

also check back for exact product specials for that day as well as lionbackers special price on the footwear!! also somebody will win an autographed pro-stitched paris jackson jersey on the 10th!!
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

sports & stuff----ric wrote:BUT THEY DONT HAVE A LIONS LOGO ON THEM!!

change on info!! paris jackson will be replacing geroy on the 10th. so you get a free autographed
8 x 10 of paris and angus with purchase.

also check back for exact product specials for that day as well as lionbackers special price on the footwear!! also somebody will win an autographed pro-stitched paris jackson jersey on the 10th!!
Sorry Rick but those puppies have way too many holes in them. We're just coming out of winter and heading into poor sledding season up here in the Cariboo. My poor tootsies would freeze! ;-)
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Wow, the price of the mini-helmet alone is worth the trip down there! I'll see what I can do.
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

hope to see some of you out on saturday! lots of great deals!! lions golf shirt just added to specials reg. #34.99 will be $19.99!!

dont forget the 1.00 door crasher lions ringer tees $5.99!!

all hats in stock $14.99 saturday only!
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

dont forget if you are coming out to tell us you are lionbackers if we dont know!
Bosco
Team Captain

Nothing like spending a leisurely Saturday afternoon in Chilliwack. :lol:

Picked up a spiffy pro stitched jersey yesterday from Rick, :beauty: along with a hoodie, a golf shirt, and a couple of tee shirts, because after all - one can never have too much orange and black.

It was also good to see Paris and Angus. Let the countdown to the season begin!
Spud387
Champion

I made a run out there all the way from Delta. Picked up 3 shirts, some stickers & 2 mini helmets for my project that I hope to have done after my canucks one.