Explodin' a fridge at Sunday's Tailgate Party

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Buddy449
prospect

Hey, just wanted to let you all know, that at Sunday's tailgate I'll be there, exploding a fridge. Just a way to have some fun with all you fans and promote my fridge splodin' business. Check out what I do, and see you Sunday!

[youtube][/youtube]
D
Team Captain

hilarious ....

PS ... you might not be old enough to know this but yellow fridge .... are refered to as almond :wink:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

D wrote:hilarious ....

PS ... you might not be old enough to know this but yellow fridge .... are refered to as almond :wink:
:? I thought it was Harvest Gold! :lol:

Seems like everything was available in Harvest Gold in the 70s — telephones, for example:

ImageImage

This youtube video and its associated website appears to be an attempt by BC Hydro at a word-of-mouth viral marketing campaign to encourage green refrigerator disposal.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
D
Team Captain

sj-roc wrote:
D wrote:hilarious ....

:? I thought it was Harvest Gold! :lol:

Seems like everything was available in Harvest Gold in the 70s — telephones, for example:

ImageImage

This youtube video and its associated website appears to be an attempt by BC Hydro at a word-of-mouth viral marketing campaign to encourage green refrigerator disposal.
ya know .... your right it could be Harvest Gold .... not to be confused with that other 70's fave avacaudo green 8)
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Soundy
Hall of Famer

You all need to brush up on your 70s decor and fashion...
http://www.onmylist.com/category/shopping/Fashion_77_1
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Soundy wrote:You all need to brush up on your 70s decor and fashion...
http://www.onmylist.com/category/shopping/Fashion_77_1
Where are the leisure suits?!?

Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Dan Russell
Legend

Buddy449 wrote:Hey, just wanted to let you all know, that at Sunday's tailgate I'll be there, exploding a fridge. Just a way to have some fun with all you fans and promote my fridge splodin' business. Check out what I do, and see you Sunday!

[youtube][/youtube]
Do you have all the permits to explode a fridge in public?
Buddy449
prospect

What's a permit? Those blue suits are sure sharp. Wonder where I'd get one of those these days.
crburrows
Champion

Those blue suits are sure sharp. Wonder where I'd get one of those these days.
Valu Village?

Sally Ann?
crburrows
Champion

HEY BUDDY!!

What time do you 'splode thr 'fridge?!?!?!?!?!
Dan Russell
Legend

Buddy449 wrote:What's a permit? Those blue suits are sure sharp. Wonder where I'd get one of those these days.
Don't worry, permits are overrated and no one ever has one. :lol:
Buddy449
prospect

Yeah, I figure it'll be fine without one. Shouldn't be a big problem. Thanks for the tip on the blue suits. Not sure what time I'll be doing that fridge in, but I'll be by the front entrance off'ff Robson. :rockin:
Dan Russell
Legend

Someone videotape that performance.
BEEECEEE
All Star

CALL AN AMBULACE JUST IN CASE
Formely sfu_guy
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

We're giving this guy the time of day because......what the hell does blowing a fridge up have to do with football?
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.