NOISEMAKERS AVAILABLE at Dollar Store

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

120dB
Legend

You guys got your Stadium Noisemakers yet? They're called Stadium Honkers and you can get them at Dollar Store. I bought mine in Burnaby at the one at Willingdon and Hastings. They have box fulls of them now! They are about 3 inches long and can hang around your neck or nicely fit in your pocket.

About a dollar each and you can press the buttom and they flash colored lights; blow into the little hole and it's as loud as the air horn you can get at Canadian Tire!

I bought a whole bunch today and tested them at the Burnaby Golf Course; I heard an echo.

If you hear an echo from within the middle of a golf course you know you've got some power
almo89
Legend

The only noisemaker i will bring is my voice. I think when you get 60k yelling, it'll sound better and any air horn, thunderstick and drum out there.
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote: They're called Stadium Honkers and you can get them at Dollar Store.
That guy used to sit behind me in the 80s. At least, that's what I called him when he made us vacate our seats. 8)
120dB
Legend

Dollar Giant 406 Willingdon, Burnaby 604 205 5158
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

I don't need a noisemaker when I've got a good set of vocal chords.
LFITQ
Team Captain

I bought a whole bunch today and tested them at the Burnaby Golf Course; I heard an echo.
Well then buy a bunch and bring them to the tailgater and sell them. Maybe you can make a profit and have your game day ticket paid for. You do have a ticket right?
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote: I bought a whole bunch today and tested them at the Burnaby Golf Course; I heard an echo.

If you hear an echo from within the middle of a golf course you know you've got some power
Either that or you're nuts ! :lol: