Where can I get good sound makers?

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

lions81
prospect

can I get them at the doller store?
lions81
prospect

and is any thing that i get at a store louder than a air horn? (those long horn things)
120dB
Legend

You guys got your Stadium Noisemakers yet? They're called Stadium Honkers and you can get them at DOLLAR GIANT. I bought mine in Burnaby at the one at Willingdon and Hastings:

406 Willingdon (at Hastings) 604-205-5158 but there's many other locations too; look in phone book

Only a dollar each!! They have boxfulls of them now! They are about 3 inches long and can hang around your neck or nicely fit in your pocket or better inside your underwear!!!

About a dollar each and you can press the buttom and they flash colored lights; blow into the little hole on the side and it's as loud as the air horn you can get at Canadian Tire!

I bought them yesterday and tested them at the Burnaby Golf Course; I heard an echo.

If you hear an echo from within the middle of a golf course you know it's got power!

So get them TODAY!!!
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

I bought them yesterday and tested them at the Burnaby Golf Course; I heard an echo.
That was just the soundwaves rattling around in your empty head 120douchebag.
I have my head up my butt - 120db