Jamming The Dome

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

g-roy
Rookie

:rockin: Looks good 43,000 sold as of 4:00pm today as per bclions.com If my calculations are correct like they were for 2004 and 2006 we could be looking at a crowd of 51,000- 52,000. If the Lions do decide to open the scoreboard side of the upper deck they need to make sure the ticket price is cheaper than the rest of the upper bowl, I think $24 is a reasonable price + $1.00 for the facilty fee, I think people would pay that price to be in the dome. I was at the WHITECAPS VS GALAXY game (david beckham) it was great but I hate seeing the upper level replay screen side empty, I hope I am wrong with my attendance numbers and it is over 55,000. lets go BC and Jam the Dome :rockin: 8)
120dB
Legend

NOW WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF WE CAN DUPLICATE THE LOUD ATMOSPHERE WE'RE SEEING IN SEATTLE TONIGHT?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES OR NO???????!!!!!!!! YELL LOUDER, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

TURN OFF CAPS LOCK :lol: jk i hear ya
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Dan Russell
Legend

Obviously a sellout would be nice but the odds of it happening are low. Let's just make enough noise with who we have at the stadium to drown out the riders.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Would it be uncouth to suggest it's well past time 120dB 'jam it'?

(Sorry... it's late, I'm tired, and after some practice on the RF lot, jumping at these openings is just getting WAY too easy...)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
CartWheelFan
All Star

Soundy wrote:Would it be uncouth to suggest it's well past time 120dB 'jam it'?
Not at all!! In fact I second that!