What will YOU bring to the Western Final? Add to checklist

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

FirstDownLions
Rookie

Soundy wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Soundy wrote:So FDL is Lionheart's date?
Sounds like it is so. Wow that mustache of Rob's really does hide his face. 8) :tease:
Well, FDL seems to like it ;) :lol:
I says PARDON!! :shock:
Sir Purrcival wrote:I'm bringing a fresh date too, only thing is, I am calling her "Beer Runner". (just joking for all the women posters on here).

Actually I am bringing a brand new fan, hopefully a great way to get someone addicted to the game.

A gopher trap seems to be in order here too. Anybody know if Gainer is coming this year?
:lol: @ Beer Runner. Somehow I don't think my date would appreciate the title, better keep that one to myself.
"The quality of a man's life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of his chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi
Power-O-O-O-O
Starter

120dB wrote:Checklist of what to bring to the Western Final (please add to):

- Stadium Honkers (available at Dollar Giant with 16 locations)
I bought some of these and they are really loud. Sound like an air horn. Good $1 purchase.

Funny thing was ear plugs were right across the aisle, so I bought a pack of those for the people sitting in front of us :-)
120dB
Legend

What Dollar Giant did you find them at? I phoned Burnaby location and the one on Renfrew and they're out. any info, thanks...
Power-O-O-O-O
Starter

120dB wrote:What Dollar Giant did you find them at? I phoned Burnaby location and the one on Renfrew and they're out. any info, thanks...
Scott Road location in Surrey/North Delta. I bought orange ones! They have lots.
Dan Russell
Legend

Sir Purrcival wrote:
I'm bringing a fresh date too, only thing is, I am calling her "Beer Runner". (just joking for all the women posters on here).

Actually I am bringing a brand new fan, hopefully a great way to get someone addicted to the game.

A gopher trap seems to be in order here too. Anybody know if Gainer is coming this year?
Hopefully your date doesn't read this thread to see her title.
xon100
Starter

Dan Russell wrote:
Sir Purrcival wrote:
I'm bringing a fresh date too, only thing is, I am calling her "Beer Runner". (just joking for all the women posters on here).

Hopefully your date doesn't read this thread to see her title.
Now I will ahve to find another seat close by so I can bring my own beer runner. Now that is a great idea :yes:
Sometimes nothing is a real cool hand.
FirstDownLions
Rookie

Power-O-O-O-O wrote:
120dB wrote:Checklist of what to bring to the Western Final (please add to):

- Stadium Honkers (available at Dollar Giant with 16 locations)
I bought some of these and they are really loud. Sound like an air horn. Good $1 purchase.

Funny thing was ear plugs were right across the aisle, so I bought a pack of those for the people sitting in front of us :-)
Good idea :yes: BC Place was out of them last game so they said, I tried a couple of swag stands. I'll check out Dollar Giant on Scott Rd on my way home minor detour.
"The quality of a man's life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of his chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi