Need BC Lions Tickets for Nov. 18th 2007

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

relicthecrunch
prospect

:yes: If you have 2 tickets you would like to sell please email or phone me A.S.A.P.

Thanks, Rob.
250-294-XXXX
Victoria, B.C., Canada
*blahblah*@shaw.ca
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

What's wrong with Ticketmaster?
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

relicthecrunch wrote::yes: If you have 2 tickets you would like to sell please email or phone me A.S.A.P.

Thanks, Rob.
250-294-XXXX
Victoria, B.C., Canada
*blahblah*@shaw.ca
Welcome, relicthecrunch, always room for cubs in the den. Hope your stay here is a pleasant one.

The number you want is 1-604-589-ROAR, and ask for Arlene. :thup:
Last edited by Solar Max on Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Canuck_4_Life wrote:What's wrong with Ticketmaster?
What is right with ticketmaster?

Nothing
relicthecrunch
prospect

The tickets are for my 60 year old brother in-law and his wife. I am worried that they won't be able to see from the nose bleed or the endzone corners, et.

Ticketmaster only had Level 4 Row UU in the corner.

Am looking for a broker that can be trusted, but I will try the phone number in the in the morning first.

Although, if you have tickets, and can help me help my brother in law out, that also would be great.

They are big fans and have never been to a game.

Thanks, Rob. :wink:
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

From someone who has gone to plenty of games and sat in the lower endzones, I can say with complete confidence that the view from them is very good. Last year I sat high up in the corner of the endzone for the Western Final and was surprised at how well you could see the plays from there. Sure when the play is at the far end of the field it's tough to see how many yards are gained or short yardage plays etc. but that's what the replay board is for. I doubt that your brother-in-law and wife would have too many troubles. Hope they enjoy the game! :thup: :yes:
LFITQ
Team Captain

FYI here are a few pics from Grey Cup 2005 when I sat in seats Section 5 Level 4 Row E.

Hope that helps for the upper deck endzone. But I do understand wanting to get a bit lower. But I'm not so sure that is gonna be doable at this stage.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??