West Final Tickets: Where to get them?

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Dippafly

Does any other retailer besides ticketmaster sell west final tickets? ie. 7eleven, sport chek
SammyGreene
Team Captain

7-Eleven will have WF tickets starting Monday at $49.95 a pair.

I don't think Sportchek sold Lions tickets this year.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

The office at the training facility in Surrey would sell them as would the Box Office at BC Place.
hexx

D'oh! I paid almost $80 for a pair in the opposite endzone after the ticketbastard fees. If I had known about the 7-Eleven tix I would have jumped on that deal. I thought they didn't carry playoff tickets??
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Yeah I didn't know they did either.
almo89
Legend

hexx wrote:D'oh! I paid almost $80 for a pair in the opposite endzone after the ticketbastard fees. If I had known about the 7-Eleven tix I would have jumped on that deal. I thought they didn't carry playoff tickets??
I use to get safeway tickets when the seats were on the opposite of the replay screen. The 7-11 tix are right under the screen and since then, i have been getting them from ticketbastard haha
hexx

Being able to see the screen is nice but it's not worth an extra $15 per ticket, IMO... I wouldn't want to sit there every game but sometimes you gotta jump on the deal.

I wish these playoff tickets weren't such a guessing game - wondering if/when certain sections will open, being randomly assigned seats on ticketmaster, not knowing about 7-Eleven deals.. etc.. </whine>
SammyGreene
Team Captain

hexx wrote:Being able to see the screen is nice but it's not worth an extra $15 per ticket, IMO... I wouldn't want to sit there every game but sometimes you gotta jump on the deal.

I wish these playoff tickets weren't such a guessing game - wondering if/when certain sections will open, being randomly assigned seats on ticketmaster, not knowing about 7-Eleven deals.. etc.. </whine>
At least the pre-sales were strong enough to open up both level 4 sideline seats well ahead of time. Now both are basically full. That wasn't the case last year or in ’04 when those went on sale way closer to game day and pissed off fans that couldn't have purchased them earlier.
Balraj
All Star

The lions office only sells them to season ticket holders.
chimpy

Only sells what Balraj?
Balraj
All Star

playoff tickets
chimpy

Playoff tickets are on sale to the public

http://www.ticketmaster.ca
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Balraj wrote:The lions office only sells them to season ticket holders.
Hmm, that's weird. I purchased tickets a couple of times this year from the office, why would they suddenly stop just because it's playoff time? :?
SammyGreene
Team Captain

No Ordinary Joe wrote:
Balraj wrote:The lions office only sells them to season ticket holders.
Hmm, that's weird. I purchased tickets a couple of times this year from the office, why would they suddenly stop just because it's playoff time? :?
You can still buy them in person at the office. It's over the phone where they will refer you to ticketmaster.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.