.G. in Hamilton! Finally finished - 56K warning!

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

FirstDownLions
Rookie

Great pics! Thanks for sharing the details of your trip - it went to the right guys! :thup:
"The quality of a man's life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of his chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Awesome pics man! Thanks for posting those. I'm jealous you got to go see the HHOF, that's something I've always wanted to do.
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Great pix. Thanks for posting.

Looks like you had a great time.

No surprise about Buck Pierce. Just an awesome person.
.G.
All Star

thanks for all the comments everyone!

i really hope buck sticks around (what is his contract status anyways?); i can really see him becoming the face of the franchise
MABEY!
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

.G. wrote:thanks for all the comments everyone!

i really hope buck sticks around (what is his contract status anyways?); i can really see him becoming the face of the franchise
He is in the first year of a 2+1.
hoonsagain
Starter

Awesome trip, glad you had a blast. I'm always impressed at how down to earth and approachable Buck Pierce is. Great pics with him. Met him after the Grey Cup last year, and he was awesome. Too bad you had to endure the stinker in T.O.

hoons
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

glad you enjoyed your trip!

were you the only one in the staduim for the warmup??
.G.
All Star

lol - it looks like it, but there were a few people mulling around. we also happened to be there very early (as soon as the doors were opened)

by the way; did you happen to get that tampa bay lightning hat i was interested in at your store?
MABEY!
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

Great picture story .G. :thup:

Pretty ironic that your dad lived in Hamilton.
Bighill is Badass
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

btw...is that Jonathan Bernier's Lewiston mask below the Lucic jersey?
.G.
All Star

yup; that it is jordan.

there was so much stuff there it's unreal, i skimmed through parts of the hall, and it still took me about 2 hours to go through, absolutely unreal

also - just a quick thanks to D for loading some of my pics into the gallery here and at 13thman.com
MABEY!
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Great post. Do we have post of the year nominations because this I think should be it!
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
Fieldgoal
prospect

Having your Dad show you around his old stomping grounds was an extra special time. Glad you were the winner of the trip. Also thanks to Ric for letting you stay the extra day so you could visit the Hockey Hall of Fame :rockin:
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

:bang: :bang: :bang: ..........you were walking back and forth in the walk way behind me cheering for the Lions and I wondered if that was you.........I was wearing the long black hooded raincoat, so you probably didn't see my Lion jersey........sorry I didn't stop and talk to you.

I did notice you talking to the big guy wearing the Lions jacket down the way.......my hamilton buddy said that was Ron Braley, David Braley's son. He has season tickets up higher than his dad.

David Braley has several season tickets right below that, close to field level..........he noticed another Lion fan in the vicinity and waved the guy down to sit with him as he had several empty seats.

Once again, sorry I didn't hook up with you before the game.........and that also applies to cromartie and wife..............but I was chosen to serve on a jury on monday and I had no way of knowing when I would get out of court on friday........thus I couldn't make any plans. The court case is still going on !!
:bang:
Lloyd
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Nice they didn't have you all sequestered for the weekend!
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.