Any update on Grey Cup tickets?

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

G77
prospect

Calling Ticketmaster was useless...they just told me to call the Grey Cup Office! :?

So I called and The GC Office said that they are still sending out tickets today and tomorrow! :? :shock:
Everyone "should" get their GC tickets by Monday of next week, the latest. :cr:
But I requested a tracking number from them and they said they will call me back (too early...no one in the office! haha)

So, if there are people out there still waiting for your tickets, that's the response I got...I better get the tickets, latest MONDAY :bang:
LFITQ
Team Captain

Glad I wasn't one of them that had to wait until Monday or else that would have been too late for me. I'm leaving Saturday and not getting back home until after the Grey Cup. Hopefully no one else is in the same boat.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Dan Russell
Legend

LFITQ wrote:Glad I wasn't one of them that had to wait until Monday or else that would have been too late for me. I'm leaving Saturday and not getting back home until after the Grey Cup. Hopefully no one else is in the same boat.
The errors in the tickets shouldn't have happened and this tickets should have been sent out long before. :no: