Only single seats left for Calgary game

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

:whs:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
120dB
Legend

while you pan your camera around the stadium and admire all those butts in the seats, remember that all the revenue from all those newly converted fans, revenue that wasn't there when the Lions were only drawing 15,000 a few years ago, goes to pay the salaries of all the great Lions stars you love so much now.

Good attendance brings in good revenue, extra revenue brings in the best players and creates a Grey Cup contender such as the Lions are now and probably will be for the forseeable future. All those stars you admire so much now demand the highest salaries, salaries that can now be afforded by the Lions by having more butts in the seats.

Good attendance is a good thing. I think anyways. What about you?
chimpy

db120 you sure change your tune all the time, first you say the lions can't draw flies, then you say they draw very good , please make up your mind, you are saying this because you know that Bc Place will be sold out Nov 18th.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

So tell us 120chimp, how many games have you attended this year ?
chimpy

i have season tickets.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote:while you pan your camera around the stadium and admire all those butts in the seats, remember that all the revenue from all those newly converted fans, revenue that wasn't there when the Lions were only drawing 15,000 a few years ago, goes to pay the salaries of all the great Lions stars you love so much now.
Within the SMS.
Good attendance brings in good revenue, extra revenue brings in the best players
Within the SMS.
All those stars you admire so much now demand the highest salaries, salaries that can now be afforded by the Lions by having more butts in the seats.
Up to the cap, anyway. More butts in seats does not automatically equal being able to sign "better" players if you're already up against the cap.
Good attendance is a good thing. I think anyways. What about you?
If I said what I really think about your ridiculous threads, I'd probably get banned.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Shaggy
Starter

chimpy wrote:i have season tickets.
Just one, or a pair for yourself and 120dB? :wink:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

chimpy wrote:i have season tickets.
Who are you trying to kid ? We know 120db don't attend events unless they're sold out. :roll: :lol: