Monster Trucks + Ozzy Osbourne at Western Final

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

notahomer
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote: and I understand we were penalized for Noise last night? :bawl:
:? Did we really get penalized for Noise? I'm just not sure when.

I noticed preGame that there was a ring of spotlights up near the top of the stadium (on the wall, just under the roof. Really bright spotlights, I don't remember seeing them before and they were turned off after warmups!
nelson95
Legend

Ozzy biting the haed off 120db then tossing his body from Level 4 to the field where monster trucks run it over?
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

notahomer wrote:
120dB wrote: and I understand we were penalized for Noise last night? :bawl:
:? Did we really get penalized for Noise? I'm just not sure when.
No, it's another one of chimp120db's pointless post.
I_Bleed_Orange
Starter

No Ordinary Joe wrote:I'd like to see a football game.
I Ten Four that
I'm feelin' fine
Sitting in Row A - Sec 39

http://picasaweb.google.com/SayYesToFun
Soundy
Hall of Famer

nelson95 wrote:Ozzy biting the haed off 120db then tossing his body from Level 4 to the field where monster trucks run it over?
Took the words right outta my keyboard!
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
ThreeTimesOneMinusOne
Champion

120dB wrote:They had a Monster Truck show at Olympic Stadium yesterday as part of half time so I would like to see something electric like that for the Western Final.

I'd also like Ozzy Osbourne with the anthmn

I'd like to see a dazzling ribbon of light right around the stadium much like in GM Place and get rid of that pathetic looking orange plastic ribbon that circle the Upper level. Somehow extend the scoreboard display right around or have a display of lights that flashes on and off right around the stadium when noise is needed or a TD is scored.

and I understand we were penalized for Noise last night? :bawl:
What the hell are you blabbering on about this time?
Shaggy
Starter

120dB wrote:They had a Monster Truck show at Olympic Stadium yesterday as part of half time so I would like to see something electric like that for the Western Final.

I'd also like Ozzy Osbourne with the anthmn

I'd like to see a dazzling ribbon of light right around the stadium much like in GM Place and get rid of that pathetic looking orange plastic ribbon that circle the Upper level. Somehow extend the scoreboard display right around or have a display of lights that flashes on and off right around the stadium when noise is needed or a TD is scored.

and I understand we were penalized for Noise last night?
While we're at it, let's add a high-powered laser light show and vaporize the dome roof.
Then outdoor enthusiasts will be happy and chimpy/120dB will finally be able to sleep knowing that the roof can no longer collapse.

Remember, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.