Kevin Chin Scholarship Fund Fundraiser

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Hi everyone,

Some of you may have seen this weeks Blitz section. where Lions centre Angus Reid was making t-shirts to raise money for the Kevin Chin Scholarship Fund

Profits from salea of these shirts are going to The Kevin Chin Scholarship fund. Kevin died suddenly in Sept. this year. He had pretty much given his whole life to highschool footbal in this province. This is the start of raising money for the fund. These are really cool t-shirts and Angus is only making 200, so they are very limited. Attached is the artwork for the shirts. they will be ready Monday.

Angus asked me to post the artwork and this message here, so if you would like a shirt, pipe up here and I will direct him towards this thread to get your info. The shirts are $20.00 each and go to a great cause.

Thanks for your time and support everyone.

Brian
Last edited by OrangeShoes99 on Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Im down for one XL . I can also pickup the orders too. BB :beer:
Last edited by Ballistic Bob on Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wear orange or wear nothing
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

They all one size or?
I have my head up my butt - 120db
I_Bleed_Orange
Starter

I'm DEFINITELY in for one of those Angus and Brian, what a fine group of Leos those gents are! :twisted:
- And one heckuva cause!

Brian, I will take one large please - and you said to mention here that I've paid you.

Thanks
Last edited by I_Bleed_Orange on Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm feelin' fine
Sitting in Row A - Sec 39

http://picasaweb.google.com/SayYesToFun
lion24
Legend

Count me in as well of course :thup:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

2 here!
Real women wear orange!!
melo
All Star

One for me, thank you.
"LET'S GO LIONS!" *boom boom boom-boom-boom*
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

1 youth xl please!
Last edited by Lions_Fan_4_Life on Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
Rick James
Legend

i'll get two brian
middleman64

Thanks everyone. This is a real good cause, and a great way for me to have some fun drawing my Oline buds. I have all sizes from kids to xxxl, so don't worry about that. Brian has been kind enough to handle your guys ordering. Thanks again for all your support of us Leos over the years. Hope to bring the Grey Cup home again tis year!
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Alright, I heard from Angus again. I will be taking orders and money. The sizes go right up to XXXL.

So those that have ordered, give me your size and please pay me at the game tomorrow. I'll pick up the shirts from Angus and distribute them.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
lion24
Legend

Is there a way for us "out of towners" to pay you and get them sent OS99?
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

middleman64 wrote:Thanks everyone. This is a real good cause, and a great way for me to have some fun drawing my Oline buds. I have all sizes from kids to xxxl, so don't worry about that. Brian has been kind enough to handle your guys ordering. Thanks again for all your support of us Leos over the years. Hope to bring the Grey Cup home again tis year!
Hey Angus,

Is there anyway we can get the shirts autographed by the guys?.......in fact how about autographed by all the Lion o-lineman?

I'd be willing to pay more for that.
Lloyd
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

1 XL here.............paid for at Saturday's tailgate
Last edited by Canuck_4_Life on Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

middleman64 wrote:Thanks everyone. This is a real good cause, and a great way for me to have some fun drawing my Oline buds. I have all sizes from kids to xxxl, so don't worry about that. Brian has been kind enough to handle your guys ordering. Thanks again for all your support of us Leos over the years. Hope to bring the Grey Cup home again tis year!
Nice job Angus! The likeness of every one looks great.
I was hoping you can print some
orange shirts so we can wear them to the games.