tailgate table

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

I own The Grey Cup! .com
Rammer
Team Captain

That image comes up as a lost page for me. The link works alright, but I am not sure that the pictures justify the product on the link, they have the potential of being very cool though.
Entertainment value = an all time low
LFITQ
Team Captain

So tell me where I can get one.

Rick, you reading this?
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Shaggy
Starter

I've seen those on E-Bay. Thought about grabbing one, but I kind of wonder how they'd stand up to the tailgate abuse.

On E-bay they advertise them as tables or "wall decoration".... just can't see them being that sturdy if you can hang them on a wall.

Link Here
Yeah, I know it's a Sask table....but one of my buddies is a Sask transplant ( Lions STH, but cheers for Riders too ).
He gave me an '85 Lions autographed ball for my b-day, so I was considering buying him this ( even though paying for anything green kills me ) :wink:
D
Team Captain

If Rik can get them in Great .... otherwise ... http://www.13thman.com/cheers/viewtopic ... 590#673590
I own The Grey Cup! .com
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Shaggy wrote:I've seen those on E-Bay. Thought about grabbing one, but I kind of wonder how they'd stand up to the tailgate abuse.
Yeah, they strike me as more of an indoor use/tv tray type item with detachable(?) top & folding legs, and 8 lb capacity rating.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Im taking one. I could use some more Lion stuff. BB :lol:
Wear orange or wear nothing
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

I want one too...how do you order them? Only through Ping?
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Just as a slight aside, this inspired me to try to find some info on a bus-RV conversion (using a big Greyhound-type bus) I saw on TV a while back, that was all decked out for tailgating (including a huge plasma set stashed in one of the underbody luggage bins)... haven't found that yet, but check out some of these buggies!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
pinkfreud

Now that is cool!
kidder
Rookie

Rick, if you can get then in, put me down for one please. Nice addition to the Bar / Shrine .................
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Just recieved mine from Ping. Very pleased. 40.00 delivered. Definitely a tv table to put your beer and burger on. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing