Practice Tuesday 10:25 to 12:10

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

Anyone up for practice tomorrow. Ive switched a few things around to make this one. And for the newbees no peaking through the chain link fence. Come join us on the south side. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
lion24
Legend

Ballistic Bob wrote:Anyone up for practice tomorrow. Ive switched a few things around to make this one. And for the newbees no peaking through the chain link fence. Come join us on the south side. BB
I would be there if I could Bob :oops: Can you please let us know how Pierce and Smith look if they are even going to practice?
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Rammer
Team Captain

Pierce had better be, he is the starter for Saturdays game. I am trying to swing things in order to make that run, as I really enjoy the mid practice session and I want to see Guidugli's ability.
Last edited by Rammer on Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Entertainment value = an all time low
lion24
Legend

Rammer wrote:Pierce had better be, he is the starter for Saturdays game. I am trying to swing things in order to make that run, as I really enjoy the mid practice session and I want to see Guidugli's ability.
This is to Rammer or anyone else; does anyone think Guidugli's here for a quick fix or is there a future here for him??
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Rammer
Team Captain

lion24 wrote:
Rammer wrote:Pierce had better be, he is the starter for Saturdays game. I am trying to swing things in order to make that run, as I really enjoy the mid practice session and I want to see Guidugli's ability.
This is to Rammer or anyone else; does anyone think Guidugli's here for a quick fix or is there a future here for him??
I think that he is here for the now, how long depends upon his learning curve and of course the duration that DD is out. Even if DD comes back by September the Lions may just bring back Bell in September if Guidugli doesn't look better than when Bell left, but I suspect that the Lions will carry 4 QB's now. Even moreso if the Lions place DD on the 9 game IL, as that will free up about $200K in SMS Cap room.
Entertainment value = an all time low
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

What's the practice schedule like for this week anyway? BCLions.com still has up the one for last week.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

No Ordinary Joe wrote:What's the practice schedule like for this week anyway? BCLions.com still has up the one for last week.
i got the Tuesday time from Natalie. Im surprised its not posted yet. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing