Games and archives on TSN Broadband

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

Has anyone tried the free broadcasts or archived games yet. I watched the Edmonton B.C. game. For free its OK. Any thoughts on the quality of the video. Thnx BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Midfield
Rookie

The quality is could but the player is such a memory hog that it disrupts the frame rate.
Rammer
Team Captain

Ballistic Bob wrote:Has anyone tried the free broadcasts or archived games yet. I watched the Edmonton B.C. game. For free its OK. Any thoughts on the quality of the video. Thnx BB
You get what you pay for, last years quality was by far superior on CFL.ca.
Entertainment value = an all time low
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Ballistic Bob wrote:Has anyone tried the free broadcasts or archived games yet. I watched the Edmonton B.C. game. For free its OK. Any thoughts on the quality of the video. Thnx BB
I am just trying it now that I have seen the posts here about it.

Ricky Ray is looking so good in the first quarter. I still say he is the best QB in the league. He gets out of trouble in the pocket very quickly and neatly, throws on the run really well and is always calm. The way the game started you would have thought the Lions were in for a long night. We hung in there and turned it around thanks in no small measure to Barron Miles.

Ebell also looks very dangerous. Nice to see Paris Jackson's catch a few more times.

This archive looks pretty good. Thanks for the heads up on it.

http://broadband.tsn.ca/tsn/