The Fish Juice Chronicles

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

cflnut

I got a pic of bob holding the juice over BBQ, and a few others from the tailgate. I'll post them as soon as I can. :thup:
SBBear
prospect

cflnut wrote:That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. What was funnier was the double take that every random passer by did when they saw the juice. :lol:
:whs:
SBBear
prospect

I just want to say Thanks to CatsEyes, Solar Max, Ballistic Bob and everyone at the tailgate for making CFLNut and I feel welcome. It was a blast!!!
:beer: :rockin: :beer:
Long Live the CFL!!!!
And Long Live the friendships made!!!
Rammer
Team Captain

Those guys do it as it should be, and I also liked the conclusion to the event. :beer:
Entertainment value = an all time low
cflnut

Here they are 3 more pic's of the famed Fish Juice.

The last one Bob is holding it over the BBQ, and yes it was dripping on it.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Great pics. Come to think of it their was a fishy after taste to the hot dogs. Oh well. Im thinking of doing an Island road kill BBQ the next time K&L grace our TG. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
lion24
Legend

Ballistic Bob wrote:Great pics. Come to think of it their was a fishy after taste to the hot dogs. Oh well. Im thinking of doing an Island road kill BBQ the next time K&L grace our TG. BB

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! :lol: :lol: I could pick up a whole buffet of roadkill If I made a road trip from Edmonton!!! :lol: :lol:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Cold Fish Juice...ahhh. We on the Island wouldn't be without it, and Lions football to wash it down with.

And plenty of it, at the Sticky Wicket, your home for Lions football in Victoria.

Pubgater to begin at 3:30, game at 4. Warning, Eskie and 'Rider fans in attendance, albeit one tamed, and one about to be.

Be there. :thup:
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Solar Max wrote:Cold Fish Juice...ahhh. We on the Island wouldn't be without it, and Lions football to wash it down with.

And plenty of it, at the Sticky Wicket, your home for Lions football in Victoria.

Pubgater to begin at 3:30, game at 4. Warning, Eskie and 'Rider fans in attendance, albeit one tamed, and one about to be.

Be there. :thup:
Hope you get a good turn out for the doubleheader. Its an excellant bar. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
cflnut

lion24 wrote:
Ballistic Bob wrote:Great pics. Come to think of it their was a fishy after taste to the hot dogs. Oh well. Im thinking of doing an Island road kill BBQ the next time K&L grace our TG. BB

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! :lol: :lol: I could pick up a whole buffet of roadkill If I made a road trip from Edmonton!!! :lol: :lol:
Roadkill is for Saskatchewan. Here in Alberta it's cow pies. :wink: