What time do the gates open tonight for 730 pm start?

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Thanks. Just heading to the gymn and need to know when the gates will be open. Thanks.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

2012 Season Ticket Holder
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote:630
THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH!!!

I thought it was at that time but couldn't find it.

Much appreciated.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

What time should I be there if I want to be guaranteed a mini-Grey Cup? I'll probably be down by 5:45.
Rammer
Team Captain

No Ordinary Joe wrote:What time should I be there if I want to be guaranteed a mini-Grey Cup? I'll probably be down by 5:45.
The sooner the better and try and stay away from the main entrances, as they seem to go through their product pretty fast even though they have extra amounts.
Entertainment value = an all time low
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Toppy Vann wrote:Thanks. Just heading to the gymn and need to know when the gates will be open. Thanks.
I take it you'll be at the game Toppy?

Will your training allow you the time to take in a tailgater along the way?
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

PigSkin_53 wrote:
Toppy Vann wrote:Thanks. Just heading to the gymn and need to know when the gates will be open. Thanks.

I actually lined up about 5:20 pm - an hour before the gate opened- to get the mini-Grey Cup for my grandson. Never did that before but it was worth it. They are nice replicas Made in China of course.

I do like to watch the warm-up so do often go early. Not one to TG.

I had to laugh at the Danny M. and his coaches pose with hands on hips all staring at the Lions running their plays. It looked a bit bizarre the pose of 3 coaches, legs shoulder width apart and staring down unashamedly at the Lions offence.
Rammer
Team Captain

Toppy Vann wrote:
PigSkin_53 wrote:

I actually lined up about 5:20 pm - an hour before the gate opened- to get the mini-Grey Cup for my grandson. Never did that before but it was worth it. They are nice replicas Made in China of course.

I do like to watch the warm-up so do often go early. Not one to TG.

I had to laugh at the Danny M. and his coaches pose with hands on hips all staring at the Lions running their plays. It looked a bit bizarre the pose of 3 coaches, legs shoulder width apart and staring down unashamedly at the Lions offence.
I heard that Maciocia also had a finger/nose/mouth incident caught on TV near the half, not sure what took place, but it doesn't sound pretty. That almost tops the expressions on his face on a couple of games from last season.....the Milt TD and the Fleming botched FG attempt.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Why Rammer, I am beginning to think that you aren't very enamored of the Evil Empire. They were prefect gentlemen last night, and as for coach M, he would be among the first to tell you that nutrition at regular intervals is the mainstay of a balanced and healthy diet.

I hope he instills this concept to more of his players.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

:lol: :lol:
lion24
Legend

Solar Max wrote:Why Rammer, I am beginning to think that you aren't very enamored of the Evil Empire. They were prefect gentlemen last night, and as for coach M, he would be among the first to tell you that nutrition at regular intervals is the mainstay of a balanced and healthy diet.

I hope he instills this concept to more of his players.
Geez Solar Max between your "nutritional" post and Cateyes "fish juice" picture I am about to hurl all over my keyboard!!! :sigh: :oops:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Toppy Vann wrote:
Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote:630
THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH!!!

I thought it was at that time but couldn't find it.

Much appreciated.
no problem dude!!
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
No Ordinary Joe wrote:What time should I be there if I want to be guaranteed a mini-Grey Cup? I'll probably be down by 5:45.
The sooner the better and try and stay away from the main entrances, as they seem to go through their product pretty fast even though they have extra amounts.

My tickets say 'Gate A' but I can probably go in any gate right? It does seem to get packed up there and sometimes they open a line late or let you line up before saying 'we're not opening this door, you'll have to go into one of the other lines'.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

doesnt matter what gate you go in
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote:doesnt matter what gate you go in
:thup: Thanks, I'll be avoiding Gate A then because it maybe the busiest.