Fanfest Plan of Attack

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

So ... I am planning on going to fanfest but haven't been to one in Abby yet.

Will we be Tailgating? If so WERE? .... what time will everyone be showing up?

ps ... those of you that haven't picked up your t shirts yet let me know and I will bring them ... I also have a few extras available for sale 8)
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Ballistic Bob
Legend

D wrote:So ... I am planning on going to fanfest but haven't been to one in Abby yet.

Will we be Tailgating? If so WERE? .... what time will everyone be showing up?

ps ... those of you that haven't picked up your t shirts yet let me know and I will bring them ... I also have a few extras available for sale 8)
Hi D we will be tailgating. Their is a parking lot pretty well adjacent to the fanfest grounds. Their is a grassy knoll on your right side of the parking lot. We will be leaving in the Go Leo Van with McNews, Smphantom and AC/DC (I have room for a couple more)for the burbs about 12:30. Cant miss the Skippers. BB
D
Team Captain

burbs? ... Bob that's the sticks :lol:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

I'll be leaving False Creek around 11:30ish.
Last edited by Canuck_4_Life on Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LFITQ
Team Captain

i'm gonna try and get out there for the 8:30am practice and just spend the entire day at the park. The only thing is, with that plan, we might be staying in Abbotsford instead of Richmond.

Last year OS99 had the BBQ fired up and ready to go. We had "brunch" after an escapade with Catseyes and Solar Max at the Superstore.

Note to everyone: don't call SM on his cell while he is at a bank machine. he can't talk and take his card out of the machine at the same time. :lol: :lol:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

LFITQ wrote: Note to everyone: don't call SM on his cell while he is at a bank machine. he can't talk and take his card out of the machine at the same time. :lol: :lol:
Don't have to worry about that this year. 8) :wink:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

I'll be catching the early practice, then heading out to see Rick at Sports & Stuff...then back for a little pre-fanfest activities with my gal Stella.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Quesdad
Champion

Heading down in about an hour. So will be there for Fridays as well as Saturdays Fanfest (VIP BBQ).