2007 Grey Cup Festival details announced

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Robbie wrote:
Canuck_4_Life wrote:As of yet:
No dance showcase
That event wasn't labeled clearly, but it is part of the Grey Cup Party Series on Thursday evening, November 22 starting at 7:00 PM. That event conflicts with the Rogers CFL Player Awards that same evening. But as some of you have stated, if the cost of attending the player awards is beyond your budget, then perhaps the $53 to attend the Miss Grey Cup pageant will be more affordable.

http://www.cflgreycup.ca/toronto/festiv ... vent_id=28
ahaha I'd like to see how many people show up to Miss Grey Cup when it's 53 bucks!! Holy cow that's a huge amount of money for something like that.
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
ThreeTimesOneMinusOne
Champion

Hinder sucks ass!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Lions_Fan_4_Life wrote:
Robbie wrote:
Canuck_4_Life wrote:As of yet:
No dance showcase
That event wasn't labeled clearly, but it is part of the Grey Cup Party Series on Thursday evening, November 22 starting at 7:00 PM. That event conflicts with the Rogers CFL Player Awards that same evening. But as some of you have stated, if the cost of attending the player awards is beyond your budget, then perhaps the $53 to attend the Miss Grey Cup pageant will be more affordable.

http://www.cflgreycup.ca/toronto/festiv ... vent_id=28
ahaha I'd like to see how many people show up to Miss Grey Cup when it's 53 bucks!! Holy cow that's a huge amount of money for something like that.
The new event schedule shows that the Thursday evening event will now feature Loverboy, April Wine, Trooper & David Wilcox along with the CFL cheerleaders for a lower price of $35. So the cheerleaders will still be at that event, but there won't be a contest among them.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

I'm still likely to end up spending most of my night at SoE.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

It looks like inclement weather (cold temperatures, of all things :roll: ) has caused the changing of certain events and cancellations of others. :no:

Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 10:14AM

Toronto – Due to inclement weather and safety concerns, the 2007 Grey Cup Committee has decided to take the party inside the Metro Toronto Convention Centre today. The outdoor streetfests will not open today and all party-goers are encouraged to check out Grey Cup Festival Headquarters, which features a 200,000 square foot licensed area that can accommodate over 10,000 people, located in the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Hall D & E.

Social Code, originally scheduled to headline the Doritos Rush Hour Concert this evening at the Pepsi Front Street Festival, will now be performing at 4:00 p.m. inside Grey Cup Headquarters.

All other performances scheduled today for the Via Rail Bremner Street Festival and the Pepsi Front Street Festival have been cancelled. :shock: Weather permitting, the outdoor street festivals will resume as scheduled on Friday, November 23, 2007.