BC Lions Artwork Contest for 2007 Home Opener Magazine

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Robbie
Hall of Famer

It looks like the Lions are getting really creative in their contest ideas now. Instead of writing a story or decorating your pet, they want you to submit a piece of art to be put on the cover of their 2007 home opener game day magazine.

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module ... &nid=16396

Woody, with all the great artworks that you've displayed on this site, I think you have a great chance that your work will be selected. So enter now!

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module=page&id=3173
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Robbie
Hall of Famer

Oh, these contests announcements are usually posted in the Events Room, that's why I didn't notice the thread already created in the Football forum.

Woody is a sure shot to win this contest. Unfortunately unlike the other contests, there doesn't seem to be a prize other than to have your art displayed on the front cover.

AC/DC Rocks
Champion

Robbie I was thinking the same thing yesterday about Woody entering.
I'm looking forward to seeing the winning design.
Bighill is Badass
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Just a reminder, the deadline for the submission is approaching on Monday, June 4. If you have nothing better to do this weekend, the perhaps you can work on a design submission.
woody
Champion

Hey everyone the lions used the picture i did of Geroy for the cover.I didn't know till a few hours before game time that i had won.I also got an email from Terri brecker ( marketing manager) and they are going to send me a dozen copies.Which is good because i got finger prints all over the one i bought at the game. :lol:

here my picture of geroy they used!
Rammer
Team Captain

Excellent Woody, we knew that you would do it, and very cool that a Lionbacker is represented. :rockin: Strange that they would hold out until the last couple of hours even to you, as print production must have been done at least a week ago...
Entertainment value = an all time low
Soundy
Hall of Famer

I'd meant to pick up a program and then never did, but I did notice the cover on someone else's and thought it was really cool... didn't realize it was your work, woody. Congrats! That's good for at least three hours of fame :)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

I grabbed one at the beginning and recognized you're work right away, Woody! Congrats!! :rockin: :rockin:
Real women wear orange!!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

:wss:
Congrats Woody!
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Shelion
Champion

Way to go Woody :beauty:
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Those programs sure seemed to shrink during the offseason. They are just a bit bigger than the TV Guide. Congrats its great work!
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

I thought the artwork looked familiar. Congrats woody! I may not have been here long but after seeing the style of art you did for the Felion pictures, I thought it was you right away. Way to go, man! :thup: