Training Camp open practice

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

The_Pauser
Legend

Does anyone have any information about it? I remember not hearing about it until the last minute last year so I couldn't go, but I'd love to go this year. Anyone have any idea what day it will be and whereabouts it will be as well?
Roar you Lions roar!
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Do you mean the "scrimmage"? If so, that's usually the same day as fan fest. If you mean the daily practices, they are.....daily starting the first day of camp, which is June 3rd, I believe. There is a little info here:

http://www.tourismabbotsford.ca/index.php?page_id=59

or you can check here at Lionbackers, or at bclions.com. I would recommend Lionbackers first because we always seem to know things before they do! :wink:
Real women wear orange!!
Rammer
Team Captain

CatsEyes wrote:Do you mean the "scrimmage"? If so, that's usually the same day as fan fest. If you mean the daily practices, they are.....daily starting the first day of camp, which is June 3rd, I believe. There is a little info here:

http://www.tourismabbotsford.ca/index.php?page_id=59

or you can check here at Lionbackers, or at bclions.com. I would recommend Lionbackers first because we always seem to know things before they do! :wink:
Well not know things before the bclions.com site, but either speculate or post them on our site here first.8)

He may also mean the open scrimmage in Portland area, where any and all are welcome to ply their ability for $50....which seems to be a great camp, as it is the last of the camps and the Lions bring in a few players to rate them against one another, this year there are 4 QB's going to find one roster spot. BTW, it is May 19th in Portland.
Entertainment value = an all time low
The_Pauser
Legend

Thanks for the response guys. Next time I'll be more clear, lol.

I actually meant the scrimmage that usually comes at the end of training camp. I remember they used to be in Chilliwack but I guess now it's abbottsford...yay it's closer :rockin:
Roar you Lions roar!
smphantom
Legend

Stay thirsty my friends.