thegreycup.com

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

I have owned http://www.TheGreyCup.com for a few years now .... I finally got some time to do something with it .... as the season nears I will be adding more info on this years grey cup

It's not a site that I want to spend a lot of time maintaining but if anyone has any ideas for content .... let's hear em

PS ... I do plan to add a photo gallery for various Grey Cup photos
I own The Grey Cup! .com
jim604
All Star

How about a History section with a page for each year, enabling users the ability to add comments/memories. This could be interesting as time goes on and Grey Cups come and go.
D
Team Captain

jim604 wrote:How about a History section with a page for each year, enabling users the ability to add comments/memories. This could be interesting as time goes on and Grey Cups come and go.
I thought about that .... but I also would need to moderate comments (there are a lot of asshats in the world) .... that would take time and I am already running 2 sites
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Balraj
All Star

This might be a long shot, but you could get past players who've played in the game to share there thoughts on the game and what it meant to them from a Canadian and an American point of view.