Try Out Camp Wednesday April 25

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

The Team 1040 announced the Lions are holding an invitation try out camp tomorrow at 10:00 at the Surrey facility. Anybody want to meet up to take a look. BB
Last edited by Ballistic Bob on Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smphantom
Legend

I hear 120db is trying out. :twisted:
Stay thirsty my friends.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

I think the position of water boy has been filled.
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

Will the cheerleaders be there? :roar: :roar: :roar: :roar:

Probably not, but that's the only thing that would get me out there in the drizzle.

Lions won't have too many new players in 2007. Those that are will be guys they draft.

I guess they don't lose anything by these tryouts, but I'd be surprised if anyone makes TC roster.
lion24
Legend

Ballistic Bob wrote:The Team 1040 announced the Lions are holding an invitation try out camp tomorrow at 10:00 at the Surrey facility. Anybody want to meet up to take a look. BB
i will start walking tonight and hopefully arrive on time; but i wouldn't suggest waiting for me Bob :lol: :lol: :lol: seriously though if i lived there i would be going to all these things.
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Ballistic Bob
Legend

TheLionKing wrote:I think the position of water boy has been filled.
Come on LK. You got nothing to do. Get out of the house for a while. BB
Rammer
Team Captain

Ballistic Bob wrote:The Team 1040 announced the Lions are holding an invitation try out camp tomorrow at 10:00 at the Surrey facility. Anybody want to meet up to take a look. BB
I may be able to sneak by Bob, hope to see you there. 8)
Entertainment value = an all time low
pinkfreud

What are you going to try out for Bob?
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Leo's understudy............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Balraj
All Star

Maybe if they gave a bit early of notice I would have gone to try out.
Rammer
Team Captain

Couple of High School ability got to workout, along with some mediocre talent today. Not sure who the QB was that was used to see what the DB's and Receivers had, but if he is being looked at for TC, he needs to strengthen up his arm, although it appeared that he was accurate.

When questioned Wally didn't offer up much to any diamonds, but did add an interesting tidbit to BB's questioning about Boden. He of course remains a junior and doesn't count against the roster limit, so he will basically have to win himself a job this TC in order to make the club, or he could continue as he has the past season, developing.

Dorazio suggested the name McCarty could be the name to watch from today's workouts, stay tuned about his body type.
Bosco
Team Captain

Rammer wrote:Couple of High School ability got to workout, along with some mediocre talent today. .
In other words...future members of the Hamilton Tiger Cats. :roar:
Rammer
Team Captain

Bosco wrote:
Rammer wrote:Couple of High School ability got to workout, along with some mediocre talent today. .
In other words...future members of the Hamilton Tiger Cats. :roar:
Boden ran a 40 time of 4.56 and not one player beat that time. They ran on the new field turf so times may vary from other surfaces.