CFLfansfightcancer.com

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Hey everyone,

I have been asked to be the B.C. representative in a fund raising event called CFL Fans Fight Cancer. Originally started back east by a gentlemen named Jarrett Harris, this year the plan is to take the effort across the country and raise money for cancer treatment and research on behalf of CFL fans.

I would like to invite you visit our website, http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com and take a look around. We will be taking orders for t-shirts. The proceeds of which will go to the Canadian Cancer Society. We are also going to be approaching CFL clubs in each city for their support.

All money raised in B.C. will stay in B.C. I will be taking donations at games this season, and we'll hopefully have an item to be raffled or auctioned off.

I am leaning towards donating the money to the Vancouver Children's Hospital cancer ward to help kids with cancer, or help the hospital battle this disease in children.

Please visit the website, and feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

Thanks a lot.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
CB123
Legend

So if I order a shirt, is S/H included in the $25?
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

If you looked at the website, you'd know that the s/h is included.
Charlene

Whoa Jay...a tad rude?

Nothing wrong with asking questions on here, whether they are posted on that site or not.

Geesh!

I'm ordering a shirt...now follow my lead, people! 8)
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Charlene wrote:Whoa Jay...a tad rude?

Nothing wrong with asking questions on here, whether they are posted on that site or not.

Geesh!

I'm ordering a shirt...now follow my lead, people! 8)
Not necessarily. I was working under the presumption that he had gone to the website and checked out the ordering page. It's not like it's concealed information. It's the second line on the page, oh and did I mentioned it's also bolded text?

For the record, I've already put my order in.