April Contest - How will you spend a day with Brent Johnson?

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Robbie
Hall of Famer

It looks like the Lions are getting rather creative with their contest ideas. They are asking you what you would do with Brent Johnson if you could spend a day with him. I suppose the main reasons that Brent Johnson was picked among others was not only because he was a multiple award winner but also as a good opportunity for the ladies to share their thoughts since he is a single man. Brent Johnson is not married, but he does have a girlfriend named Lara.

So Charlene, Pinkfreud, Catseyes, bbgirl, and other ladies, here is your chance to share your thoughts.

I wonder if the submissions will be sent to Brent Johnson directly. Maybe he requested such a contest because he is thinking about breaking up with Lara. :lol:

If you had the ability to spend a day with BC Lions all-star defensive end and the CFL?s Most Oustanding Canadian and Defensive Player what would you want to do? Would you go play some football? Go to the movies? Go out for dinner?

Email us your ideal day with Brent Johnson in 500 words or less and you could win an autographed Brent Johnson jersey!

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module=page&id=3149

Last edited by Robbie on Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

I would get him to clean my house....that stack of empties soon will have it's own postal code. :beer:
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
bbgirl
Legend

This is a family site, so I won't share here.
MacNews
Team Captain

I'm moving in a month or two, so I'd put his strength to work moving all my big and heavy stuff, like my TV.

"Brent put it in the bedroom there...no on second thought put it downstairs there, yeah there...ok put it here, for the last time I swear." :lol:
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

MacNews wrote:I'm moving in a month or two, so I'd put his strength to work moving all my big and heavy stuff, like my TV.

"Brent put it in the bedroom there...no on second thought put it downstairs there, yeah there...ok put it here, for the last time I swear." :lol:
Also, the nice truck he picked up as Walby's Warrior of the Year, would come in very handy. :thup:
Lloyd
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

I would get him to put me through my paces at the gym...I hope you would all attend the funeral the following week.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
lion24
Legend

bbgirl wrote:This is a family site, so I won't share here.

shame on you Vanessa, you have that new BF; remember!? :lol: :lol:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
bbgirl
Legend

lion24 wrote:

Oh right. Perhaps he'll join in on the fun. :oops: :lol:
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

bbgirl wrote:
lion24 wrote:

Oh right. Perhaps he'll join in on the fun. :oops: :lol:
Whoa! :rockin:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Sad news for all you ladies. In a recent interview with The Province, Brent Johnson revealed that he just got engaged.

http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/ ... 44bcff6e4e
Sharpo

the girls could always throw him their own bachelor party..
8)
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

i would get him to teach me how to play defensive end
2012 Season Ticket Holder