St. Patrick's Day

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

pinkfreud

Canuck_4_Life wrote:How the hell did y'all get up so early? Then again, going to bed at 7:30am didn't exactly help my cause............
I somehow managed to make it downtown for the parade, which is more I can say for Bob who missed the chance to see more Irish dancers.
ophelia

Thanks for the lei bob X 3! And sorry for the cheap lei Brian :wink:
lion24
Legend

it is these kind of parties and tailgaters that you guys have that make me wish i lived in leo land and not edmonton. i am jealous :bawl:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Thanks for the lei bob X 3!
My pleasure. See you at the next pubgater. BB :beer:
Wear orange or wear nothing
pinkfreud

Ballistic Bob wrote:
Thanks for the lei bob X 3!
My pleasure. See you at the next pubgater. BB :beer:
3? That Bob is a machine!

:lol:
pinkfreud

lion24 wrote:it is these kind of parties and tailgaters that you guys have that make me wish i lived in leo land and not edmonton. i am jealous :bawl:
You just make sure you tell us when you're in town next and will hold a pub night in your honour. We welcome any excuse to drink.

:thup:
lion24
Legend

pinkfreud wrote:
lion24 wrote:it is these kind of parties and tailgaters that you guys have that make me wish i lived in leo land and not edmonton. i am jealous :bawl:
You just make sure you tell us when you're in town next and will hold a pub night in your honour. We welcome any excuse to drink.

the biggest shame is i am irish/canadian (ok with scottish,polish etc. mixed in) i am trying to work on getting there for august 10 against the bombers so i can bring my girlfriend to bc to see her bombers get their butts kicked, yes :rockin: :thup:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
pinkfreud

lion24 wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:

the biggest shame is i am irish/canadian (ok with scottish,polish etc. mixed in) i am trying to work on getting there for august 10 against the bombers so i can bring my girlfriend to bc to see her bombers get their butts kicked, yes :rockin: :thup:
Well, maybe some of us will come to Edmonton to see you this season too.
lion24
Legend

pinkfreud wrote:
lion24 wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:

by all means send in the troops :thup:
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:
Or... just meet up for the last win of the year in toronto? :wink:
lion24
Legend

Lionheart wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:
Or... just meet up for the last win of the year in toronto? :wink:
yes, that would be cool too!! :thup:
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

ophelia wrote:Thanks for the lei bob X 3! And sorry for the cheap lei Brian :wink:
Charlene ended up getting lei'd at the game x2.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

I didn't. Jay was hogging them :P
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
pinkfreud

Canuck_4_Life wrote:
ophelia wrote:Thanks for the lei bob X 3! And sorry for the cheap lei Brian :wink:
Charlene ended up getting lei'd at the game x2.
Somehow that doesn't suprise me.

:lol:
pinkfreud

Soundy wrote:I didn't. Jay was hogging them :P
You should have fed him some Jagermeister.