St. Patrick's Day

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Soundy wrote:I didn't. Jay was hogging them :P
Some random chick at Foggy Dew ended up with one. Charlene ended up with the other 2.
lion24
Legend

Canuck_4_Life wrote:
Soundy wrote:I didn't. Jay was hogging them :P
Some random chick at Foggy Dew ended up with one. Charlene ended up with the other 2.

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: why do i live in edmonton????
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
bbgirl
Legend

I didn't even show up to that pub, and I got lei'd twice by Charlene and Ophelia. Good times.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

lion24 wrote:

I'm sure you're not the first person to ask that! :twisted: :wink:
Real women wear orange!!
lion24
Legend

CatsEyes wrote:
lion24 wrote:

I'm sure you're not the first person to ask that! :twisted: :wink:
yes, but i am one of only a few who will admit it :twisted: if any one of you drive here don't lose your car in the potholes. wow, have we got some increases in city taxes on the way just for road repairs :oops: :x actually, in all honesty edmonton is a nice city to live in it just doesn't suit my sports tastes, obviously from reading all my posts.
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Soundy
Hall of Famer

I'll never forget, driving through Edmonton, bringing a car (5.0 Mustang convertible) back to Vancouver for a buddy... middle of July, gorgeous HOT weather... busted A/C and couldn't even put the top down because the back seat was piled high with his stuff... and then him wanting me to sell the thing and use the cash to pay off the storage on another car he had there... and the friggin' dealership telling me there was no way they'd take it because they wouldn't be able to re-sell a convertible... BECAUSE IT WAS TOO CLOSE TO WINTER?!?!?!

Thanks, no... I'll stick to the Wet Coast.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
pinkfreud

I've since found out that some people showed up at the Soho and were told we all left! Bob had asked them to let people know where we'd moved on to, so we assumed that was happening. Sorry! Next time we'll have to collect cell phone numbers I suppose.

:sigh:
smphantom
Legend

So that's why no one was there.............. :x
Stay thirsty my friends.
D
Team Captain

Soundy wrote:middle of July ..... gorgeous HOT weather... the friggin' dealership telling me there was no way they'd take it because they wouldn't be able to re-sell a convertible... BECAUSE IT WAS TOO CLOSE TO WINTER?!?!?!

Thanks, no... I'll stick to the Wet Coast.
:rotf:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
pinkfreud

smphantom wrote:So that's why no one was there.............. :x
:roll:

Uh huh
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:I've since found out that some people showed up at the Soho and were told we all left! Bob had asked them to let people know where we'd moved on to, so we assumed that was happening. Sorry! Next time we'll have to collect cell phone numbers I suppose.

Somehow I knew that she (whatever her name was) wasn't gonna do it...............................
smphantom
Legend

pinkfreud wrote:Sorry! Next time we'll have to collect cell phone numbers I suppose.
No, how about next time (if there is one for me) you all stay where you advertised?? :x
Stay thirsty my friends.
Charlene

I got leid twice at the game...it was hot
Bosco
Team Captain

smphantom wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:Sorry! Next time we'll have to collect cell phone numbers I suppose.
No, how about next time (if there is one for me) you all stay where you advertised?? :x
Sorry Steve - but the Soho was deadsville, so a judgement call was made. Do we stay in a bar that had tumbleweeds :sigh: , or do we re-locate to a bar that was cookin'? :yes:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Bosco wrote:
smphantom wrote:
Sorry Steve - but the Soho was deadsville, so a judgement call was made. Do we stay in a bar that had tumbleweeds :sigh: , or do we re-locate to a bar that was cookin'? :yes:
I had a great time at the Dew, and it was fine that we went there, but the Soho I am sure would have picked up. It was ony 2:00 and there was much more seating there, which is why we chose to go there I thought. We could have made the Soho hoppin ;)

I had no idea any others were coming. Sorry Steve. :beer: I would have been a little ticked too if I got there and no one was there, especially driving in from the Ridge.

I mean really if you owned the Soho, how willing would you be to send people to another bar?
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.