St. Patrick's Day

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Soundy
Hall of Famer

I think I'll have time to stop in for a bit before heading down to the game - it is more or less on the way (I didn't realize it was the old Fogg & Suds at Lougheed & Bainbridge until I drove past it this afternoon!)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

think I'll have time to stop in for a bit before heading down to the game - it is more or less on the way (I didn't realize it was the old Fogg & Suds at Lougheed & Bainbridge until I drove past it this afternoon!)
and kitty corner from the old BB Beltons. Anyone remember them. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

Ballistic Bob wrote:
think I'll have time to stop in for a bit before heading down to the game - it is more or less on the way (I didn't realize it was the old Fogg & Suds at Lougheed & Bainbridge until I drove past it this afternoon!)
and kitty corner from the old BB Beltons. Anyone remember them. BB
I do. I worked on Philips Avenue for 14 years for Freightliner and both were frequently visited places for me.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

I'll be down there at some point. I may have to do some computer shopping for my brother-in-law.
pacific
All Star

I'm in.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Hi I just got off the phone with Rodney from the Soho. He will reserve us some tables for 2 oclock on. I stepped out and said 20 people so lets get out to the Soho. Thnx BB :beer: ps Its their 1 year anny.
bbgirl
Legend

I can't make it as I have to work. :no: :sigh:
O'Shea

I should be able to make this one... I had to turn down the other invite I had due to a scheduling conflict. I will likely be there around 2:30ish... as I have an appointment that runs until 2PM.

See ya @ The Soho :twisted:
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Just a reminder to all the Lionbackers out in the burbs its the Burnaby Soho Saturday at 2:00 pm on. Remember to go green. BB :beer:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

As Lions fan I don't own anything green...guess black and orange will have to do. :beer:
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Shelion
Champion

OrangeShoes99 wrote:As Lions fan I don't own anything green...guess black and orange will have to do. :beer:
:beer:
pinkfreud

I don't have any green, but I've got enough Irish in me to know it's time to party!

Ballistic Bob
Legend

Im leaving for the burbs now. Get your green on BB
pinkfreud

We are at the foggy dew on north road. Bob is being nothing but trouble. Come mock him. Its fun!
O'Shea

Bob was trouble... chasing young irish dancers in short skirts and bad wigs all night! :lol: